FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre PICS Coarse Yaki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 11:27am
Lol - Aliexpress is really a hit and miss so if you don't have the money to waste best to cough up for an AV or do your research and find a CV online. It will take money spent and lots of research to know what is good quaility and low grade hair.

I have been on BHM almost 6 years now and I still take my risks...had some misses but had some hair that I have used for over 3 years (and counting) in my stash. I'm working on a big project at the moment so have been holding out on reviews but I hope to post some install pics of my afro curly hair on the weekend. Thumbs Up

I tried LWigs coarse yaki and the second wash and blowdry turned the hair into a mess. Shed a lot but at the same time I did use heat on it back to back 2 days in a row before the wash and did an extensive blowdry after washing. Once I was able to re-wash and deep condition then airdry it calmed down a bit. I flat-ironed again to tame it too which seemed to help but I cut down the heat and it improved. Could be that I heat-damaged already borderline crappy hair. Shame becuase it was bomb.com when it arrived.

I had to take it out and re-install another kinky straight hair but will give the lwigs hair a bleach bath and see if that makes a diff.
Sponsored Links

shez1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 9:29am
Keelol, What was it called in their description box, neither on Ali look like your pic😩, I'm so confused

Edited by shez1 - Nov 23 2013 at 9:29am
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 12:34pm
awwww man i need this

pretty hair boo
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by shez1 shez1 wrote:

Keelol, What was it called in their description box, neither on Ali look like your pic😩, I'm so confused

Coarse yaki
pinkowinko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkowinko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:02pm
I received my hair from Lwigs, and well, it's not good. Many people have complained that the hair is more voluminous at the top and the bottoms are thin. The hair looks nice seemingly, but upon inspecting it, I noticed that there are short hairs concealed throughout the bundle. The hair ordered should be 16 inches. Overall it appears to be this length, but it looks like there is a considerable amount of 6-8 inch hair filler added in. This seems to be the reason why it feels thinner at the bottoms. Aside from this issue, the hair had a strong chemical odor, although this is understandable since it's processed. Order at your own risk, guys.
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:10pm
I am sorry to hear this!x
pinkowinko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkowinko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:59pm
I forgot to add that I googled the address of Lwigs that was on the DHL package, and Double Leaf Wigs came up. Double Leaf doesn't have the most stellar rep on BHM, so if they're the true vendor, then this may make sense.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:50am
Originally posted by pinkowinko pinkowinko wrote:

I forgot to add that I googled the address of Lwigs that was on the DHL package, and Double Leaf Wigs came up. Double Leaf doesn't have the most stellar rep on BHM, so if they're the true vendor, then this may make sense.

You know some vendors own 4-5 different companies under one factory. This might explain a lot...
mizznana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizznana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 12:00am
keelolo1 How long did it take to get your hair?

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by mizznana mizznana wrote:

<span id="userPro1" ="msgSidePro" title="View Drop Down">keelolo1 How long did it take to get your hair?</span>
<span ="msgSidePro" title="View Drop Down">
</span>

About a week. She makes the hair once you place your order.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>