BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pre PICS Coarse Yaki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

Author
JennJenn224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JennJenn224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

My hair from lwigs is great. No issues..bleached then colored it. The ends were thin..so I did have to cut off about an inch. Love the hair.

They've hiked up their prices soooooo much since when I was first checking them out...BHM effect is realAngry

You are soooo right the prices increased greatlyCry
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I'm throwing out all of my brazilian wigs.
Throw them my way LOL

I'm saying man.... I saw throwing away like.... what the!!!??? Please PM me! I will totally pay shipping fees.
itskfsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itskfsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 10:58am
I actually recently ordered from them also. The hair should be here some time this week.  I will say that I have read a couple reviews that said that the hair is thin towards the ends.  When I ordered the hair I mentioned it and asked that they send me bundles with full ends if possible.  Being that we can communicate with the vendor I figured WHY NOT try lol.  And I also ordered a closure and asked that they bleach the knots for me.  The said they would be bleached with no extra charge.  I really hope that is hair is what I am looking for.  I will update once I get the hair.  I plan to dye it and I will also be sealing the wefts. Im not big on weaves, its going to be my second one lol but  might as well try to dodge shedding if its possible. lol
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 8:35pm
I did not buy this hair from Lwigs.
itskfsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itskfsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I did not buy this hair from Lwigs.
 sorry i was replying to the ladies that were talking about Lwigs.  How is your hair holding up??? when is the big reveal??
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:16am
LWigs just quoted me $270 for their CY!!!! I'm still in shock!! ConfusedDeadConfused Seriously, that's more than double what I expected to pay. I really might as well go to a AV! They had the nerve to say "Isn't that a good deal"?! lol, NO! Shocking!! I need some CY that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg! x

Edited by her_december - Nov 19 2013 at 11:17am
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:35pm

...dang I purchased 12/14/16 bundles for $115 total.

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:42pm
I might be selling my cy soon. Mine is like butter lol i just want some longer lengths

Edited by *SUCCMIDRY* - Nov 19 2013 at 4:42pm
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:05pm
^^^ what lengths do you currently have?
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

...dang I purchased 12/14/16 bundles for $115 total.

Did you ask for 6A hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic