Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pre PICS Coarse Yaki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

Really? Was that necessary? Absolutely not! I'm not a freaking hair guru. While I'm reading up some more why don't you find some manners. The cattiness on this forum is ridiculous! Some of you ladies...smh.

Mzjuicy, just let it go. She did have a point, despite how it came across. Any hair that has texture (Yaki included) is processed. Be it steam or chemicals, some processing is done to get straight hair (presumably chinese, indian or a mix of both) into a more textured state. Just don't want you to be surprised.
Sponsored Links

hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 5:02pm
oh my that hair looks good. You making me want to get some textured hair
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:51pm
pretty!!!
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

When you first made the post I found the vendor pretty quickly. Now I can't find it and stupid me didn't bookmark the page Angry Keep us updated though

Go to your history and type in keywords for the search you did that day. I'm sure you'll find it! GL
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 1:16am
Well if she said it like u did I would have said thanks for the info. I mean what would u think if the first few words are "what the Hell?" 5hen address me in such a way. I'm assuming she's probably young because most of these young ppl have no manners... But it's okay. Everyone had to learn the info from somewhere...
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:55pm

have you installed yet? can we get an update... stop playing with my emotions LOL

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:37pm
[IMG][/IMG]

Made a upart. Don't like it so I will make it again. But the hair is soft, doesn't tangle or shed but I sealed. I didn't split my 22" but my 18 & 14 I did split. Already placed another order.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:53pm
Oh you was mad huh Mz juicy.. lol stay mad 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:01am
In my shopping cart! Thanks!
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Oh you was mad huh Mz juicy.. lol stay mad 

Lol right back at you. That's ish been dead young lady...lol. Children...Smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair