Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - prayer for when you are down and need an uplift
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

prayer for when you are down and need an uplift

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prayer for when you are down and need an uplift
    Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 1:57pm
Out of the Pit Today's Scripture "He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire. He set my feet on the solid ground and steadied me as I walked along" (Psalm 40:2, NLT) Today's Word from Joel and VictoriaDo you feel like you are in a pit today? That pit can be frustration or disappointment or a feeling of discouragement, despair, or hopelessness. And maybe you canít see a way out, but youíve got to know that God is still with you, and He will make a way where there seems to be no way. Remember, God will never waste anything you go through in life. If youíll keep the right attitude, Heíll turn that situation around for your good. It doesnít matter how you got there, whether it was by your own poor choices or maybe someone else treated you unfairly, God wants to use that situation to do a work in you. Heíll take that evil and turn it around for your good. You may be uncomfortable at times, but youíve got to know you are growing, and God is building your character. Today, make the decision to shake off any negative, self-defeating mindsets. Choose to cooperate with God. Trust that He is preparing you for promotion. As you keep an attitude of faith, expectancy, and thanksgiving, He will lift you up and set you on the solid path of victory He has in store for you! A Prayer for Today"Father God, today I lift my eyes to You, for my help comes from You. Thank You for doing a work in my life. Thank You for using every situation in my life for my good. I bless You today no matter what is going on around me, knowing that You have a good plan for me. In Jesusí Name. Amen."
Sponsored Links

lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 2:00pm
I love reading this message when I am done.   Out of the Pit Today's Scripture "He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire. He set my feet on the solid ground and steadied me as I walked along" God can turn anything around for our good if we keep trusting him and digging our heels in and don't give up.
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 3:05pm
Amen Clap. Thanks lolabelle Heart.

This is very encouraging and we some times need to be reminded that God is working things out for our good even when situations may look their worst. But in spite of what we see we must continue to seek and trust God knowing that things will get better.

The trying of our faith worketh patience. The Lord didn't tell us that for nothing. Your faith is tried by hardship and your ability to have patience is put to work as the Lord brings you through that hardship.

Edited by nella - Oct 21 2009 at 3:05pm
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 7:39pm
Amen!
Sweet Karma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Karma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 8:13pm
wow i really needed to read that...so the saying is true nothing just happens
Zuriel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 5:42am
Thumbs%20Up Thank you!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 3:24am
It is hard to pray and believe that tomorrow will be better when you are in a pit, but we have to persevere because God made this day and we should be glad.
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 9:07am
We just need to believe and trust in God that no matter the situation he will always see us thru and deliver us from all evil.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:52pm
This old thread can be helpful when you are feeling down and also to understand the situation better: Five Ways God Uses Our Problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic