FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Prayer for Patience in Accepting Gods Will‏

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cookiezbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiezbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2010 at 2:54pm
I need to visit this thread more often! Great post! Thanks...
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2010 at 3:13pm
Your welcome, it's really helped me
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 1:56pm
Clap
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 5:01am
Bump
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 3:59pm
love! 
newfaith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newfaith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 8:50am
Amen.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2010 at 10:34am
Bumping to insprire 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 10:25pm
asking for patience and wisdom rather than continuing to offer resistance to God's plan is a nice idea.
good postSmile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 10:48pm
I think this fits well with the theme of this thread:

Stay in Gods Will

Good morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by staying in His will. Never walk away from God but be strengthen in Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMP
“Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].” So be encouraged this morning and stay calm in the midst of searching for the will and word of God for your life and be thankful.

For Jan 17, 16 : Challenge of the day : Do the will of God with a humble servant attitude and enjoy growing in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 6:6 AMP “Not in the way of eye-service [as if they were watching you] and only to please men, but as servants (slaves) of Christ, doing the will of God heartily and with your whole soul;”
Today I give God the glory for allowing me to celebrate 17 years of ministry. God I thank you so much for blessings me with a very loving and supportive wife and children. Big thank you to each of you for your prayers and support throughout the years may God bless you all greatly in Jesus Christ name amen. Much love and peace be unto you.

https://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2017 at 12:24am
definitely need to be patient....glad i found this old thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic