FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Forum Lockedprayer for longer hair.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
shtow View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: prayer for longer hair.
    Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 5:34pm
I read a thread a few months ago where someone said a woman with very long hair said she achieved her length thru prayer. A few other ladies backed this idea up. What do u ladies think of this theory? Im on the fence. Im not goin to get into detail but im not very religious, im still at the stage in life where u r in the process of determining your personal belief ( I thank my mother for not forcefully imposing religion on me). Im not sure if its possible, but what do u ladies think?
Sponsored Links

leeshbeesh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 5:37pm
i am a Christian and i do believe in the power of prayer. however i feel that too often people like to quote scripture out of context, like ask you shall receive. that isnt a license to go all out and ask for a bentley and tyson beckford to propose to you. in all things we are to glorify God. you can ask for longer hair, but how does it benefit the kingdom? at the heart of all things, the bigger picture is the intention of your heart. so i feel if you pray for long hair, that's your own thing, but its not really something i do.
chocokinks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 5:44pm
^^ Yup. ^^
psychogurl85 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 6:07pm
Sounds like nonsense to be honest.
whispergirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 7:06pm
Prayers can move mountains so i def believe it can grow a sistah a few long strands...lol! yep i've heard about the prayer method i too include a hair prayer when i am communicating through prayer to God. It sho nuff wont hurt any! 
intuitivehoney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by leeshbeesh leeshbeesh wrote:

i am a Christian and i do believe in the power of prayer. however i feel that too often people like to quote scripture out of context, like ask you shall receive. that isnt a license to go all out and ask for a bentley and tyson beckford to propose to you. in all things we are to glorify God. you can ask for longer hair, but how does it benefit the kingdom? at the heart of all things, the bigger picture is the intention of your heart. so i feel if you pray for long hair, that's your own thing, but its not really something i do.

Let the church say AMEN! I believe that you can ask God to grant you the patience and knowledge to be able to grow your hair yourself. I was always taught that God helps those who help themselves, so if you just take those extra steps to ensure hair growth then God is automatically giving you the mind to do so. You just have to be determined to achieve your goal and make the sacrifices need to ensure that you reach them.
carmella_c2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by shtow shtow wrote:

I read a thread a few months ago where someone said a woman with very long hair said she achieved her length thru prayer. A few other ladies backed this idea up. What do u ladies think of this theory? Im on the fence. Im not goin to get into detail but im not very religious, im still at the stage in life where u r in the process of determining your personal belief ( I thank my mother for not forcefully imposing religion on me). Im not sure if its possible, but what do u ladies think?

a while back i was going to post something close to this subject
i notice that alot of preacher's wives and daughters (black) or anyone religious has long this hair...lol almost always
ms_b_haven06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 8:14pm
I also read that same thread about the long hair prayer.....but like was said it wont hurt to try!
lildeva06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 8:27pm
Carmella, you do have a point the wives and daughter do seem to have long hair. I am on the fence... it seems very OD to just pray for some hair.
carmella_c2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 8:32pm
vanity is a sin right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair