Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PRAYER AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ANXIETY AFTER TEST..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

PRAYER AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ANXIETY AFTER TEST..

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ceelo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRAYER AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ANXIETY AFTER TEST..
    Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:04am
Hello all. Well to get to it, I just took a civil service exam last Thursday to become a Firefighter. I want this so very badly! I have studied, but was so nervous on test day! It's driving me crazy because I have to wait 4-6 weeks in order to get the results! My fiances neighbor is chief of training and he says that he will definitely look out for me, but he said all I gotta do is pass that test. I have spent years and years working for temp agencies, inside of warehouses, fast-food restaurants, retail, and now I am cleaning houses. I'm so unhappy at my job. I'm having to work around others that I feel do not pull the same load as me and I'm tired of being bitter on the inside from it. I just pray that the Lord sees fit to bless me with this career so I can help others and fulfill my purpose which is to serve. I really hope you guys can give me some advice as to keeping calm and allowing God to work. It's jus so hard having to wait all these weeks. Any encouragement and prayer is greatly appreciated. Thanks u guys
Sponsored Links

Ceelo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:56pm
bumping..

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:34pm
Coming from someone who has been disappointed plenty of times when it came to wanting something so bad and then not getting it, I can tell you that you have to prepare yourself for every possible outcome.

I'm not sure of your spiritual background or upbringing, but I say this from personal experience; many people seek God or prayers only when they want something or want to get themselves out of a situation. Although HE is merciful, the Most High can also spot a phony spirit from a mile away and will turn HIS back from that. Also the same people who weren't sincere about God or gave HIM the time of day back when things were going good, are the same ones to quickly denounce or become angry with HIM when things don't go as planned.

With that said, if the Most High see's that you're fit for this position, it will be rewarded to you. If not, continue to move forward and have faith that HE will provide for you until something better comes along. Personally, I've been in situations where I was unemployed, and could barely get by. But I was able to continue to feed myself, cloth myself, have someplace to stay and pay the bills. HE blessed me with the basics and even after I was able to find work, HE still blessed me.  There were rough times where I was like "damn, I made it through another week and another bill paid off lol...ALL PRAISES!!!

Lastly, the scriptures say that this kingdom is not our place of rest (Micah 2:10). Meaning, we are going to continue to struggle in Satan's kingdom, especially the anointed ones who are just trying to get by in righteousness. Whether it be a crappy job, trouble with family or money problems, this place will def vex the hell out of youLOL. Trust me smh. Having to get up everyday to go to work, deal with demons at the job, get paid a week or two later (after they jack you for taxes) and doing the same crap over, over and over again is not the proper way to live.

I could go on and on, but the moral of this story is to have faith in The Most High and know that either way HE will provide, especially for those who are diligently serving HIM and are humble. Also keep in mind that although you have a job you hate, just know that whether you realize it or not, you are def doing better than so many others around you.

Edited by blaquefoxx - Jan 24 2014 at 5:37pm
Ceelo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ceelo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 2:18pm
BlaqueFoxx girl thank you for the knowledge..I really needed to see this..God Bless!!
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:51am
Feel free to keep me posted via pm if neededSmile
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 7:57am
Thanks BlaqueFoxx!
Love your choice of words- "...this place will vex the hell out of you."
How very, very, very true. And yet, we don't give up.
OP, I hope things went well for you.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:39pm
There is a thread with a prayer for those who are worriedSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply