FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pray for me Ladies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Y'all ready to shout????? To God be all the glory! Well, where do I start? I set up a meeting with my pastor and I told her what was going on. She told me to ask a relative for the money to pay my rent and set up payments to pay them back. I DID NOT want to do this AT ALL! I was like, omgee, no! I don't want to ask nobody, so I held off for awhile and I finally asked them. They r boo-jee (do not know how to spell that lol) bc they have money but I swallowed my pride. They lectured me on getting myself behind, but THEY GAVE ME THE MONEY! And even gave me $1000 MORE than what I needed! God blessed me for my obedience to the leadership He has placed me under! They don't want the money back either, and I was NOT foolish with the money, it all went on my rent n now I'm a month ahead. :-D My pastor also told me not to play with my money, so this month has consisted of home cooked meals and spending on NEEDS, not wants. I'm so grateful! My joy is intact y'all! O, and I tried to get an auto title loan and they said my car was too old, bwahaha! Embarrassing... more to come regarding jobs etc! I love u all and may God pour out an extra serving of blessings on you all this week!

Clap To God be the glory!
Sponsored Links

nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Y'all ready to shout????? To God be all the glory! Well, where do I start? I set up a meeting with my pastor and I told her what was going on. She told me to ask a relative for the money to pay my rent and set up payments to pay them back. I DID NOT want to do this AT ALL! I was like, omgee, no! I don't want to ask nobody, so I held off for awhile and I finally asked them. They r boo-jee (do not know how to spell that lol) bc they have money but I swallowed my pride. They lectured me on getting myself behind, but THEY GAVE ME THE MONEY! And even gave me $1000 MORE than what I needed! God blessed me for my obedience to the leadership He has placed me under! They don't want the money back either, and I was NOT foolish with the money, it all went on my rent n now I'm a month ahead. :-D My pastor also told me not to play with my money, so this month has consisted of home cooked meals and spending on NEEDS, not wants. I'm so grateful! My joy is intact y'all! O, and I tried to get an auto title loan and they said my car was too old, bwahaha! Embarrassing... more to come regarding jobs etc! I love u all and may God pour out an extra serving of blessings on you all this week!

Clap Wonderful!! Looking forward to hearing about the rest!!!
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:25am
I forgot about this thread!! Cry Thank you guys soo much for all of the prayers and everything you guys do on a daily basis to fight the Good fight. I really pray God blesses everyone who had a prayer and positive thought on my behalf. I love you all! 

I got a new job in 09/12 and it was not only more money, but it was also in a field that I was trying hard to get in- hotel industry/hospitality. I have progressed here and I am thankful for everything I am learning and especially the people I'm meeting! (Sometimes celebs stay at my job! Shocked I act/model and eventually want to work in the entertainment industry in some capacity behind the scenes, so you never know what opportunities may arise from that, but I know discernment is a MUST). So the job thing is going well, I am very grateful!

As for my place, we did end up getting evicted a few months later Cry We tried... but there was a lack of unity in the home and people playing with their share of the rent and it just couldn't come together. We got another place and things went south there too because of the same reasons. So we got yet another place, which is where we are now and I'm in a financial position to be able to kind of pick up the slack when people are short (thank You Lord), but y'all, it's weighing on me. One of my relatives that I live with owes me over a $1000 at this point because of constantly not having their portion of the rent. I keep telling myself that I should move with roommates, but I really do not want to move with strangers. 

I keep praying for my family and I have witnessed to them about the power of tithing and I help them to try and find a better job (more hours and/or more money). I want to believe that their heart is good and that they are trying, but sometimes I have to look at the actions. This relative in particular has came to my church and is saved and has just recently received the Spirit, so I know God is going to begin to change them, so I'm trying to nurture the growing relationship with the Lord and not place so much emphasis on "Where's my money??" But I would be lying if I said I don't ever think about it. Embarrassed

Well ladies and gents, please keep my family in prayer. Especially the one who recently received the Promise- pray that his relationship with Christ grows stronger and he becomes a blessing in this household so that he can one day be able to be the man of God over his own household in the future. And I have another relative battling addiction and I'm just believing God for her total deliverance in the name of Jesus, and not only because of the financial issues, but because I genuinely want to see her clean and sober for good, no more teeter tottering. Since there is another relative in my home and I don't want to leave him out of the prayer circle- I usually pray for him to forgive and to be less prideful, because I know these are the main hindrances to his blessings .

I'm praying to grow spiritually and to be a good steward over what God has given me and do well this semester in school. Smile
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:29am
Please feel free to share what you are praying for if you would like!
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:51am
Hey luvmihair!!! Thanks so much for coming back to give us an update. It is a blessing to hear your transparency and your willingness to share. You and your family remain in my prayers, my sister in Christ Heart.

What I'm believing God for is reconcilation and healing for families. One particular prayer that I have right now is for my youngest brother.  There is a strained relationship between my brother and his daughter's mother which is hindering him from seeing his daughter. I pray that the Lord will bless him to reestablish a relationship with his daughter.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12