Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pray for me Ladies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pray for me Ladies!
    Posted: Dec 26 2011 at 3:09pm
Hello! I come down here pretty often, though I don't always post.  I just wanted to ask you all to pray for me.

I got an eviction notice today and I may be losing my storage at the beginning of the year.  I actually got a $2/hr raise on my job, but I wont see a check with the fullness of that money until the end of January.  I don't want to stay at my job either, so I've been praying for and seeking a new job. (But I'm not foolish, I won't quit until I get something betterEmbarrassed)

I was thinking of getting a title loan on my car, but I don't want to move before God says so.  My faith is far from new, and I know God will work it out, I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed... it just seems like it has been a season of trials for me and I'm ready to pass every test for the Lord and receive my rewards for enduring!Tongue

In the meantime, I will be looking for odd jobs on Craigslist and seeing if I have items to sell.  God bless you all and please keep me in prayer.

My specific prayer would be for longsuffering (the ability to endure trials), peace about God's decisions, discernment so that I can make sure I'm moving in the Holy Spirit's leading, the best job ever, a financial breakthrough (and miracle reallyLOL), and...

to not lose my joy. << I am a usually pretty positive and happy person and I know that God has given me this as apart of my ministry.  I use my smile and my joy to befriend and draw people to the church, and encourage the saints. I know the enemy would like to see my joy gone, but that is not an option!Wink

May God bless us all!

Edited to correct typos

Edited by iluvmihair - Dec 26 2011 at 3:12pm
Sponsored Links

-Brooke- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Brooke- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2011 at 11:16pm
Praying!
AS82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AS82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2012 at 4:53pm
I'm praying for your situation, the bible says ine ALL thy ways acknowledge Him and you are certainly doing that. Be confident in your decisions and if you haven't heard a definitive yes/no/not now just know that you have done your part by even just acknowledging God and using the wisdom He has placed in you. I'm expecting to hear a praise report from you :-)
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2012 at 9:14pm
Praying for you! hope all is well!!
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2012 at 10:50am
Praying
EllaBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllaBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2012 at 5:33pm
praying God grant all your needs and desires.
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2012 at 6:53pm
Praying for you Hug. Please come back and share your testimony when you get that new job and when the Lord works everything else out on your behalf. Continue to stay strong while fighting to keep your joy Heart.  
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by nella nella wrote:

Praying for you Hug. Please come back and share your testimony when you get that new job and when the Lord works everything else out on your behalf. Continue to stay strong while fighting to keep your joy Heart.  
This!!!ClapClap
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

Originally posted by nella nella wrote:

This!!!ClapClap
Hug
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 2:47am
Y'all ready to shout????? To God be all the glory! Well, where do I start? I set up a meeting with my pastor and I told her what was going on. She told me to ask a relative for the money to pay my rent and set up payments to pay them back. I DID NOT want to do this AT ALL! I was like, omgee, no! I don't want to ask nobody, so I held off for awhile and I finally asked them. They r boo-jee (do not know how to spell that lol) bc they have money but I swallowed my pride. They lectured me on getting myself behind, but THEY GAVE ME THE MONEY! And even gave me $1000 MORE than what I needed! God blessed me for my obedience to the leadership He has placed me under! They don't want the money back either, and I was NOT foolish with the money, it all went on my rent n now I'm a month ahead. :-D My pastor also told me not to play with my money, so this month has consisted of home cooked meals and spending on NEEDS, not wants. I'm so grateful! My joy is intact y'all! O, and I tried to get an auto title loan and they said my car was too old, bwahaha! Embarrassing... more to come regarding jobs etc! I love u all and may God pour out an extra serving of blessings on you all this week!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic