BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Praise Your Way to a Breakthrough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:33pm
similar message Smile

Endure until your break through comes, and then keep holding on

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope all is well with you and your family.  Start your day with God by learning to endure until the end.  Hold on, even through the trials and tribulations in your life; endure with peace in your mind and God’s grace covering you through it all.  Hold on until your break through come and you will receive salvation through Jesus Christ. “But he who endures to the end will be saved.” (Matt 24:13 AMP) So be encouraged this morning and know that you don’t have to throw in the towel just yet, endure as Jesus guides you through all that you are going through and facing in life.  He said He would never leave you alone.

“Is my strength and endurance that of stones? Or is my flesh made of bronze?” (Job 6:12 AMP)

Challenge of the day:  You are stronger than what you think.  God made you and you must endure until your breakthrough comes.   Endure and know that God’s grace will carry you, especially when you think you cannot go any further. Hold on, it’s not over yet, you still have some fight in you to live for God.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS.

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 minutes ago at 12:57am

Worship God instead of worrying

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by worshiping God and not worrying about issues.
There is no time to worry but plenty of time to worship God and give Him the glory for bringing your through the trials of life.”And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things?” (Luke 12:26 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and worship God instead of worrying about things you have not control over. God is sovereign and He has set things in motion to bless you beyond measure.

Challenge of the day: God has provided what you need and when you need it, so why worry, God has every intention to give you the best. Starting with life in Jesus Christ His best gift to you. Worry not just learn to worship God. “Don’t worry about your personal belongings, for the best of all the land of Egypt is yours” (Gen 45:20 NLT)
To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures