BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Praise Report!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Praise Report!
    Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:32pm
Ok so y'all know I'm mostly not here for this Jesus business BUT...

At the moment all I can say is Look at God!

So I was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks in may (lupus complications, now on chemo for that)...came out with a bunch of bills obviously (in the tens of the thousands). One of the bills was just over 3k. I called to set up a payment plan for it about a month ago. Called again just now because I hadn't gotten anything in the mail about it.

The lady was like "is this the right account number? because I'm showing a $0 balance"...put me on hold, came back...."M'am your insurance paid it, you don't owe anything".

Y'all I found my lapsed christianity so quick lol. Praise the lord.

Anyway, thanks to all of  y'all who I know constantly pray for me and pm me and all that. I guess it really is true that when 2 or 3 come together....I don't really remember the scripture but y'all know what I'm trying to say.

Now also the crazy thing about it was, right before I called the hospital I was on the phone with my mentor and she was telling me about a foster kid that needs furniture for their apartment. And I said I would send her this ikea gift card that I didn't need and she was so excited about it. Not five minutes later I'm on the phone with the hospital and the bill was 0. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:36pm
Absolutely hilarious. .. praise da good Lord
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:36pm
God's not dead, He is surely alive! Praise God is right and Jesus Christ is Lord Smile I'm not gonna be shy about it; you were blessed. 

But apart from that, I'm excited for you! That's amazingggg. I hope your chemo went well Maysay Star
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:47pm
why did you have a lapse in the first place?
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:51pm
Yay, happy for you Maysay!  ClapStar
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

why did you have a lapse in the first place?

Generally not into the contradictions and illogical stuff that makes up "religion". I'm also really not here for the way humans use it to oppress themselves and others.

But I am very much about acknowledging that there's something greater than myself. And living as a loving, generous, ethical, overall good person.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:57pm
Yaaayyyeeee I'm happy for you
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 4:05pm
Wonderful news! 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 5:13pm
excellent news.
i didnt know you were sick..
hope everything goes well with chemo.Heart
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 5:40pm
great news Maysay!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style