Perfect Hair Collection

Praise God in Spite of what the Storm is doing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:18am
Amen !!
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:02pm

FIND JOY IN JESUS!

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by living with great joy in your heart with Jesus Christ. Don’t let the woes of this world get you down, joy is ever present. Open up your weeping eyes and notice that God is with you always. “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. ” (Ps 16:11 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let not your heart be troubled trust in The Lord and have joy always in HIM!

Challenge of the day: Get your joy back, listen to the Holy Spirit and find joy in the presence of The Lord Jesus Christ.”For you make him most blessed forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence. “(Ps 21:6 ESV)

To God be the glory for all things. Many Blessings

Start Your Day With God
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:21pm

PRAY AND BELIEVE

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that God is healing you in every area of your life in Jesus name amen.  Start your day with God by rejoicing knowing that God still answers prayers.  In the midst of the storms, and times of uncertainty, God answers prayers on time all the time.  When things may not look like they are going to turn out like you need them to, turn to Jesus and watch how the story shifts.  It’s totally up to you, you can believe or not.  You can pray or not, the results will be predicated on your choice.  “And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.” (Gen 15:6 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and pray that God will come and see about you.  Pray and believe.

Challenge of the day:  When you come out of your comfort zone, expect to be changed, and expect to be different.  Expect the times that you placed your belief in God will manifest in various ways.  Expect the evidence of God’s hand to be upon you.  “That they may believe that the LORD, the God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has appeared to you.” (Ex 4:5 ESV)
To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings
Start Your Day With God
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:22am
Never stop worshipping GOD no matter how hard things get.

I pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by worshipping God instead of worrying about things and people. Learn to worship God regularly. Don’t wait until trouble comes to worship and don’t worry when you can worship The Lord Jesus Christ. “I’ll be with you,” God said. “And this will be the proof that I am the one who sent you: When you have brought my people out of Egypt, you will worship God right here at this very mountain.” (Exodus 3:12 MSG) So be encouraged this morning and worship God because He will never leave you alone, no never, not once.

Challenge of the day: Worshipping God doesn’t cost you a thing, you just have to open your heart and mind to welcome God’s presence in your situation and watch things turn around for your favor. “Worship God if you want the best; worship opens doors to all his goodness.” (Psalm 34:9 MSG)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:23am

worship and adore!

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by giving God your best efforts to worship and adore Him. Don’t worry about what is going on, pray about it and ask the Holy Spirit to show you how you should respond to things. Taking matters into your own hands may make things worst than what they are. Listen to Jesus teachings and follow after Him in love and with kindness. “Then Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey; I and the boy will go over there and worship and come again to you.” (Gen 22:5 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and know that sometimes it takes an effort to make the difference that is needed. Pray and have faith and let God deal with the rest.

Challenge of the day: Expected miracles can happen in the midst of your worship and praise unto The Lord Jesus Christ.”They rose early in the morning and worshiped before the LORD; then they went back to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the LORD remembered her.” (1 Sam 1:19 ESV)

To God be the glory for all things,

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair