FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Praise God in Spite of what the Storm is doing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Praise God in Spite of what the Storm is doing
    Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:15am

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by praising God through the storms and expecting the rain of His blessings. There in the storm you have the audacity to praise God. It is there that your faith is taken to the next level in Christ Jesus. “I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. ” (Ps 34:1 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and bless the name of The Lord Jesus Christ.

Challenge of the day: There is no time like the present than to praise the name of Jesus Christ. Man don’t control your destiny, God does, so worship God and let His praises be heard in all that you do. “In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? ” (Ps 56:4 ESV)

To God be the glory for all things, many blessings

Pastor Anthony R. “Victory” Sanders  (Start Your Day With God

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:45pm
I found this to be a similar message, or that it complements the previous one:

GROW IN THE MIDST OF YOUR TRIALS

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I pray that all is well with you and your household. Start your day with God by keeping your head up in the midst of trials and tribulation. This is not the time to fold nor give up. It is more of a time of standing with prayer and fasting on a regular basis. Don’t allow the temptations and the issues of life get the best of you and causes you to come out of character. Stay in the ways of Christ Jesus and you will not miss the mark. Stay alert and always prayerful. “But the Lord will not let the wicked succeed or let the godly be condemned when they are put on trial.” (Psalms 37:33 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and know that The Lord is with you.

Challenge of the day: “Your trials will cause you to grow!” So stand strong and see good results in the midst of it all. “Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. (James 1:2, 3 NLT)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

Anthony R. Sanders,

Start Your Day With God

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 7:54pm
**Talkin to myself**
I been tryin so hard to keep a positive mindset in amidst of all the bullshyt goin on. Just Sunday, I'm comin from church, just finished worshippin God, and mi car stalls on me in the highway, turns completely off and wouldn't start. Another expense that's gonna keep me back and keep me owing bills. I am too tired, no bullshyt, church didn't even seem worth it to go.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:32am
similar message, about praising God through ANY situation:

Always Giving Thanks in Everything

By Dr. Charles Stanley

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

First Thessalonians 5:16-18 contains two difficult words. What are they? “Always” and “everything.” In its entirety, the passage reads, “Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Why are the words “always” and “everything” challenging for us? Perhaps it is because adverse situations make it hard to rejoice always and to give thanks in everything. “Surely God does not intend for us always to be filled with praise and thankfulness,” we say. But the Scriptures confirm that He does.

Why does He ask this of us? It is because God has a specific purpose for thankfulness*. When we are thankful, we become more aware of His presence and more motivated to find His purpose. Thankfulness teaches us to trust God, to build our faith, and to recognize our dependence upon Him.

How can we be thankful in all things? The Bible tells us that we must first be a child of God. Then, we will receive the Holy Spirit, who will enable us to:

• become more like Christ.
  • do the work God wants us to do.
  • express gratitude when we feel that we cannot.

Our thankfulness allows us to rise above our problems and to place our focus upon God. When we thank Him and rejoice in Him, we will be energized by His glory.

Giving thanks is the will of God. (Col. 3:15) What can you thank Him for right now?

In Touch

*in my opinion, the purpose of thankfulness is simply to recognize that God is wonderful and good. We shouldn't praise and thanks God just to get something from Him, because our motives are known to Him and it clearly comes from a heart that is temporarily or completely devoid of thanksgiving to the Lord.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:19pm
DON’T FAINT, FIGHT!

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by not growing weary. Now is not the time to fold, but to praise and pray all the more. Jesus will give you the strength through the Holy Spirit to keep standing on the word and promises of God.
Hold tight and begin to take the word to another level by applying specifically the scriptures that are applicable to your situations. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” (Gal 6:9 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and find strength in the midst of your storm. God will see you through, just don’t give up.

Challenge of the day: Don’t faint, fight with endurance in and through JESUS CHRIST. HE got you and will never give up on you, so don’t give up on HIM, nor life. PUSH through it. ”Consider Him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.” (Heb 12:3 ESV)

Anthony R. Sanders,

Start Your Day With God

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:21pm
another one that fits this threadThumbs Up

BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by being anxious for nothing. Jesus gives peace not as the well give, so don’t allow the uncertainties of life get the best of you, just pray. “Say to those who have an anxious heart, “Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.” (Is 35:4 ESV)
So be encouraged this morning and lean on the Lord and watch HIM save you from all of your fears and anxieties of life. COME LORD JESUS COME AND GIVE STRENGTH.

Challenge of Day: There is no time to be anxious, just rely on JESUS and grow daily in HIM. YOUR TRUST IN GOD is vital to what’s next in your life.
“He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of
drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” (Jer 17:8 ESV)

Anthony R. Sanders,

Start Your Day With God

Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:16pm
<<<been tryin to strengthen mi hope. Yesterday a situation that would typically leave me feelin defeated..didn't. I put them worries to the side and put mi trust in God to fight with me *I ain't worried bout nothin* I'm tryin to keep mi faith that the Lord will come thru for me
SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:03pm
definitely a good attitude good luck and always but God first
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 4:37pm

REJOICE AND BE HAPPY IN GOD!

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by rejoicing in Him. Let Jesus know how much you really appreciate THEM, The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. Let nothing or no situation hinder your praise and perspective insight of How AWESOME GOD is. No one should posse that much power over you to get you unraveled about the issues of life. Let God handle it, and you just praise HIM NOW for what HE is about to do later. “And Jethro rejoiced for all the good that the LORD had done to Israel, in that he had delivered them out of the hand of the Egyptians.” (Ex 18:9 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and rejoice because your deliverance is nye you!

Challenge of the day: Find strength when you rejoice in The Lord find hope and peace knowing that God has your best interest in mind.”1 O LORD, in your strength the king rejoices, and in your salvation how greatly he exults! 2 You have given him his heart’s desire and have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah ” (Ps 21:1-2 ESV)

To God be the glory, many blessings and get ready to shout now! Because later will blow your mind!

Pastor Anthony R. “Victory” Sanders

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight"
Proverbs 3:5-6

"For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline."
2Timothy 1:7

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 24 2014 at 4:43pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:06pm

PRAISE THE LORD IN SPITE OF WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

I pray that each of you are walking in your purpose.  Start your day with God by expressing your love for God through praise.  At some point you are going to have to raise the level of your praise for God.
Lifting Jesus up and giving Him glory and in the midst of your praise to God, your mind is not on your problems you are praising God expecting a resolution.  “Praise the Lord, the God of my master, Abraham, he said. “The
LORD has shown unfailing love and faithfulness to my master, for He has led me straight to my master’s relatives.” ((Gen 24:27 NLT) So stay encouraged and walk by faith and not by sight in the Lord and begin to praise Him in advance for delivering and protecting you for what  will happen in and around your life.

Challenge of the day: Praise the Lord in spite of what you are going through, God will rescue you from the issues of life and you will be stronger when you come out.  So come out with your hands up in praise mode.
“Praise the LORD,” Jethro said, “for He has rescued you from the Egyptians and from Pharaoh.  Yes, He has rescued Israel from the powerful hand of Egypt!” (Ex 18:10 NLT)
Anthony R. Sanders
start your day with god
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>