FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Power on Starz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 73>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2016 at 2:01am
Milan might be working with stern. The timing was too perfect to demamd the money on the same day he had to close the deal with the hotelier.

Lobos is not dead...

I enjoyed the interrogation scenes among the feds. Well acted and played out though the female investigators had no business wearing glitter eyeshadow p

Angela is on borrowed time since revealing that she led to lobos' arrest. Doubt the dirty cop is working alone. Someone higher might be proping him up... Like one of the interviews.

So many scenes were hard to look at. Most of milans, 50 and the senior, and the fight scenes. I fast forwarded.

Tariq might be lured into kanans hand.

Dre is annoying

Tommy is hilarious

Edited by sbrownie84 - Aug 30 2016 at 2:03am
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2016 at 11:32am
so glad that crazy bish holly is dead. i did not shed not one tear nor have one sad thought when he choked her out. not one.

angela hard face azz can go now too. bye.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2016 at 3:09am
Yup....kanan is corrupting tyrique (?).

There are now 2 episodes left.

Angie phucked that detective. The detective got coochie but still suspects her though..lmao
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2016 at 9:23pm
She should've known giving him some wasn't going to let her off that easy. You break a dudes heart by choosing another man and his pride will neeeeeever forgive you. What's interesting is that she really believes ghost played her, and he didn't

As messed up as it is, I'm glad everyone around ghost is falling from him. He's been incredibly selfish and now he's going to realize it.

I hope Keisha ain't dead
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 12:29pm
I wonder how much of a writing influence 50 has on the show. Looking at IG lately and the hate he has toward his real-life older son is disturbing and eerily similar to the show
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 2:05pm
Angie doesn't strategize very well ... If it isn't ten feet in front of her, she's not clued in

Angie needs to be managed not dead, Tommy is too much in his feelings

Milan isn't quite so simple is he, Ghost needs this experience to sharpen him

Can't believe they didn't make sure 50 was dead, and Lobos for that matter. Wouldn't be surprised if he was alive, it makes sense he'd have a vest on like the cop (considering they went low key on a high value transfer)

If he paid more attention and cultivated his relationships he'd see when things are headed left and the people that know things are going left would feel confident in telling him

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 2:26pm
^^^

SO true...rickysrose!

I use to love 50 not so much anymore...

He needs to do right by his black son.

He's mad because his son supports his mommy. Most Black Men I know Love their mom. That's his mommy.
If Cent was more active and maintained a regular presence in his son's life what his mommy whispers in his ear at home positive or negative would be negated. The son would think and stay out of the drama. I cant stand 50 right now.

Edited by mommykat - Sep 14 2016 at 2:27pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 3:08pm
Killing your son because of jealousy, how base

If 50 wrote that in as a dig for his son and didn't see how evil and petty that was even in fantasy land

I mean really
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 3:14pm
50 is walking up and down the streets, ruffling through the projects, shooting hoops

And not no one mentions anything to Tommy who's just been in contact with every drug kingpin in the city

Ghost should've managed his son more thoroughly and still can
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2016 at 3:54pm
50 supports his third black son

he has him all up on his ig

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 73>
  Share Topic