Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Power on Starz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:37pm
About to watch epi 6. I think ghost won't get locked up just yet. I feel like next season they will do a power struggle between 50 and ghost.
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:17pm
oh and Lala only gets these sister girl roles? Geek
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:21pm
The white girl might be 5 - O
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:03pm
my mama thinks that 50 cent is behind the white girl. i still think their supplier has something to do with it. whoever that spanish guy is
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:53pm
Ghost is gonna kill holly
Tommy is gonna go ham

*fingers crossed*
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:23am
Okay there is a heap of foolishness going on but I love this show. 

My only issue is that this storyline of Angie not knowing Ghost is the kingpin and Ghost not knowing Angie is a Fed is implausible to me.  They grew up together and know all of the same people.  Angie sucks at her job and Ghost is sloppy. 

Tasha will not take this lightly.  Ghost said she was a "smart girl" and I think that will come back to bite him.  She might end up kicking it with Kanan because she didn't do all of this for nothing and Ghost is in deep with Angie and neglecting his base.  Tasha is about the life but Ghost is trying not to be. 

Ghost is making some serious enemies.  I guess the basis of this show is how will Ghost survive his own self destruction?  Good job 50Thumbs Up

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 10:45am
Damn tommy went old school and cock blocked

Ouch
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Okay there is a heap of foolishness going on but I love this show. 

My only issue is that this storyline of Angie not knowing Ghost is the kingpin and Ghost not knowing Angie is a Fed is implausible to me.  They grew up together and know all of the same people.  Angie sucks at her job and Ghost is sloppy. 

Tasha will not take this lightly.  Ghost said she was a "smart girl" and I think that will come back to bite him.  She might end up kicking it with Kanan because she didn't do all of this for nothing and Ghost is in deep with Angie and neglecting his base.  Tasha is about the life but Ghost is trying not to be. 

Ghost is making some serious enemies.  I guess the basis of this show is how will Ghost survive his own self destruction?  Good job 50Thumbs Up

I think Angie does know
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:02am
damn last episode was good. spoilers if ya'll haven't watched!

loved the racial/social dynamics played out in the dinner scene with stern. going legit won't get him the respect he desires from the white ceo's. not as easy as he thought it would be

sad him & rollo. i knew 50 was behind all of this. when he gets out he wants him and his son to be back on top.

holly sees that tommy is broken/has issues. she's going to play on that. get him away from ghost so she can have the decked out closet and power couple relationship she things tasha and ghost have
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:55pm
Dammn I love this show Big smile I am so currious to see what happends next .... I think Kanan(50cent) will accidently kill his son (the girl with the pink sneakers) the only thing I did not find credible on the last epsiode is that Kanan told the girl what his plan was Geek why would you tell your hit woman what your plan is like dammn that is some dumb sh*t. I hope Tasha beats Angies ass hahaha she deserves it and so does ghost . taking that bish to miami he is being reckless
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic