Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

posting pictures of who you are dating on social m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:28pm
Is it only odd on FB or FB exclusive.

Like not weird on bhm but twitter would be really odd?
I don't get it
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:31pm

lol

people share pictures of themselves, family members and friends on fb and ig

not so much on here....and we know why

so yes it is a bit strange to share so much of yourself on fb or ig but hide your bae for months

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:43pm
I guess it depends on who has access to your social page. If its open to the public and u want to the relationship private why bother with jigsaw /blur pics at all. But some people like to creat their own mystery .
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:48pm
I hear a lot of this Him stuff.

I don't a lot of social media relationship reporting stuff but if I did it wouldn't be some hand and/or foot and innuendos.

No
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

are you captioning...me and my boo doing it up on the town for a bite to eat?

lol.. nah… i dont think so. 

any guy ive ever talked to for a minute started referring to me as his GF (to everyone.. at least in my face) before i ever even thought we were official… but i still wouldnt post his face…
but i wouldnt be blurring or cropping… 
and no weird parts like the neck or anything. 

it really depends on the guy though cus like nita said.. i can think of someone who i just wouldnt put online.. but if were serious id say his name. 

i guess i gotta be in the situation to really know.. this is hypothetical 

i think his hand could be cute. no crazy caption.. 
or like somethin like this.. 

our feet or his feet could be cute.. 

idk i dont think its weird within reason… 
they are levels to that sht. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 29 2014 at 8:16pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:13pm
i dont know if id post that though… 
its a bit show-off-ish… 

but i dont think theres anything wrong with it as far as being weird like cropping… 

Edited by coconess - Jun 29 2014 at 8:15pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:06pm
I though this thread said post pictures of who ur dating?LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:11pm
lol coco.  that pic is cute.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 6:27am
I saw a chick on Instagram post a picture of her hugging her man...but it was their reflection and dark so you can't really see his face. People thought maybe the guy is a celebrity or sumthin but then she wrote about haters and how she's crazy about hers and will beat a bish down so she can't post his face. Confused She did the feet thing too and post herself in lingerie waiting for him. Now she's pregnant by this ghost/mystery niqqah. You can post your body, pregnancy test, sonogram but not his face? Rachet x10. Knocked up side bish or super insecure? Why post this to like 30k followers? Straight stupid living life on IG.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:55am
I have a friend on FB who is always blurring out her "man's" face or he is low key hiding it in some way. There's a picture of both of them all dressed up but it's far away and blurred.  She is FOEVER talking about him too and she'll caption the pics just as someone mentioned before about "nobody need to know what goes on between us" or some other nonsense.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic