Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

posting pictures of who you are dating on social m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:24pm

sometimes or crop his face out
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

One of the fashion bloggers/ stylists I follow does this all the time. I think because her husband is a public-private figure of sorts and he wants some level of privacy even though that's not the nature of her work. I get it in her case, but not necessarily everyone's. Some people just want to prove to people they ain't lonely, but when you get to the point of having to prove anything to the internets and them, you have lost your mind.

I personally don't post things related to relations/relationships on social media at all. Had to nip that in the bud in high school. Won't see a hair on anyone's head, a plate of food (maybeeee on snap chat because that disappears), a quote about love, a mention, a comment on a post - NADA - until we are really, really serious.

who? M@jormusthaves?
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

sometimes or crop his face out
lmao. that is hilarious.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:05pm
Has anyone confessed to doing it yet? Where is Pookies? She and her roommate probably can explain this cropping madness.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

They want attention and they want people to think they are boo'd up. "Nobody wants someone who no one else wants" kind of mentality. They want people to think they are wanted.

It really grinds my gears when they will only show like the neck down or a body part (not phallic) and be like "don't worry about who this is" or "what's understood don't have to be explained". I had one friend post a blurry pic of dude's NECK and post some foolishness like the above statements. Then one friend posed with this dude she has been talking to for a while and posted "don't think they know" (CB and Aaliyah quote) and I was like, um.. yes we do. We all know you've been seeing him! People swear they are so elusive and private, but I'm like, your whole life is on display on Social Media.

That whole "nobody wants someone who no one else wants" is immature to me. Most of the time it's only talking about the physical appearance. I don't get it.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:12pm
He probably doesn't want his picture in the internet. Smart IMO.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:13pm

not true

the guy usually has his own facebook or instagram

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 29 2014 at 6:13pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

He probably doesn't want his picture in the internet. Smart IMO.

this really is a possibility……. 
(with some guys) 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:55pm

I only know the guys have a page because once the girl finally shows his face he either comments on the picture or she tags him
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:04pm
lol.  if my man really has a phobia against being seen on the internet none of him will make it to the internet by my hand.  not his arm.  not his foot.  nothing.   and i certainly wouldn't be posting arms or feet of my "possible man" complete with captions and hash tags referring to him and i as an item...no.  

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 29 2014 at 7:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair