Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

posting pictures of who you are dating on social m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

a picture is posted of a girl where you can see her face, in the picture there is also a guy but you cannot see his face on purpose...it is cropped out or blurred

the captions read "out with my bae, wouldn't you like to know", "him", "they don't know"

I am asking if he is a secret, why even post the picture

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 1:28pm
@ pinky ring though… 
gawd i need to reevaluate my kinda guys 

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:06pm
One of the fashion bloggers/ stylists I follow does this all the time. I think because her husband is a public-private figure of sorts and he wants some level of privacy even though that's not the nature of her work. I get it in her case, but not necessarily everyone's. Some people just want to prove to people they ain't lonely, but when you get to the point of having to prove anything to the internets and them, you have lost your mind.

I personally don't post things related to relations/relationships on social media at all. Had to nip that in the bud in high school. Won't see a hair on anyone's head, a plate of food (maybeeee on snap chat because that disappears), a quote about love, a mention, a comment on a post - NADA - until we are really, really serious.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:16pm
I never posted pics of the people I'm dating....It's weird
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:36pm
Never seen of such a thing...posting random body parts only the silly type would do that...it's ok to mention but hinting is useless.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

When I see those posts, I honestly assume HE doesn't know he's in this relationship.

^ClapSEE ABOVE - BHM OFFICIAL POST OF THE POST OF THE DAYClap^

IMO, if a person doesnt want attention, they need to just keep the relationship off social media all together. That is the most simple and effective way to keep things nice-nice.

When people start posting the mysterious bait posts of the back of some man's head in the bed under covers, some man's legs on the beach next to theirs etc and then get mad when people say 'is that your dude?', they are trying to stir up someone specific on their social media network and they are doing wayyy too much.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

pictures like the one in the left hand bottom corner

My guess is that it is like the duck lip phenomena. One person starts it, the masses follow. I used to think people did that to make their ex that they are still in love with jealous, but i dont even know if there is any rhyme or reason at this point aside from they saw some other couple do it and thought it was a cute thing to do.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

People are just weird. Someone I know tagged themselves at a hospital and wrote "please pray" of course all the comments were asking what's up but no response.

very weird lol
this guy posted a photo of himself in the hospital, in a wheelchair, wearing a hospital gown with all kinds of electrodes attached, with is eyes closed & mouth open saying please pray, inshallah, etc then didnt respond when people asked what hospital & how to reach him. 2 days later, i saw him dancing hard in 90 degree weather at a local house music festivalLOLLOLLOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:01pm
I've never posted pics of any of my boyfriends ninjas know what he look like.

I don't understand why a person would put a pic and not show the face of the person might as well take a pic with a mannequin.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jun 29 2014 at 4:01pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:10pm
I'm confused. So they blur the face in the pic? Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>