Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

posting pictures of who you are dating on social m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:46am
so what's the proper way to do it?lol

do yall use 'in a relationship with..'  linked to the name of the SO?
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:52am
they have to hide him because he has a gf, wife at home
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:40am
what if the relationship doesnt last...you don't want every guy you're with catalogued on your social media...they're playing off of ppls nosiness tho.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:58am
For me, I'm pretty reserved and very introverted so it's nearly impossible to know my personal life from my facebook. I also don't like attention. It's just me tho but I won't be posting about a man or putting his pix up on my Facebook if we weren't serious. Now after I have an actual ring, then I may make more references to him. It comes with my age and a little bit of culture. A woman my age (25+) should be in a serious relationship towards marriage. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

what if the relationship doesnt last...you don't want every guy you're with catalogued on your social media...they're playing off of ppls nosiness tho.

this is what was funny to me....chicks who date multiple people a year gotta keep removing pics with the caption "so in love" when they break up
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:10pm
I don't understand the question
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:15pm
posting pics of you with a sig other on social media but blurring their face out?  do you do that?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:19pm
People are just weird. Someone I know tagged themselves at a hospital and wrote "please pray" of course all the comments were asking what's up but no response.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:20pm
yea… unless its hella serious… i dont see me putting his face up or mentioning his name.. its just not me. i dont even like pda, im not big on attention.. i prefer some mystique. 
but i dont really know cus ive never been there and had a profile. 
but id probably post a part of him or mention that im out on a date. 

if i really felt like there might be a chance that he has a wife and kids or serious girlfriend.. if anything that might actually make me wanna post his name or actual pic… tf? Confused if he dared get angry that would show me that he wants to keep me a secret we'd be finished. 

a female who wouldnt dare do that solely cus he'd get mad..? unless yall already got it established that youre the side chick so dont step out of line and be discrete… i dont compute.. he better be a millionaire or something. 
females need higher self esteem.. couldnt be me. 
A negro better want to flaunt me to the world and feel proud. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:24pm
i wouldnt blur his face… thats just weird. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>