Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

posting pictures of who you are dating on social m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:33am
I've heard of this but none of the people I followed on IG were crazy like that. Then again I haven't used the app in a few months.

I have seen someone post pics of holding hands. I knew who the person was but they Never posted the persons face. I thought that was cute.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:38am
i blame that damn rap music and ashanti

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:39am
confused, but I think I do this. But I'm not young lol
so maybe she ain't talking bout meLOLLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 29 2014 at 8:39am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:48am

lol do people already know you are married and what your husband looks like?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:50am
no. I got quizzed by an old classmate recently about my complicated relationship status. I think he thought he had a chance lol

eta: all don't know what he looks like.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 29 2014 at 8:50am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

It's an attention seeking fail, the same goes for ppl who make post talking about how their day was so bad and couldn't get any worse, but then when someone inquires about what happened, they don't want to talk about it. Or when ppl post their business and get mad when everybody knows it, and talks about it.

Yeeeesssss! I had a relative say "Haters gonna hate" when it was her and her hubby's anniversary. I was like, who's hating?? U just cussed a bunch of us out because you felt we were wrong to comment on your posts where you were dogging him out and all's we said was she shouldnt be putting her business on FB. We got all kinna "this is my FB and I will post what I want, you can delete me! blah blah blah" I could believe she had the nerve to say "haters gonna hate". Tuh. 

Yes, I said "all's" Embarrassed
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 9:35am
lol purp why not just crop him out of the photo?
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:05am
Hm... Im a private person but if I was seriously dating someone and we're mutually official then I would post his picture once in awhile or tag him in a status.

I wouldnt go overboard cause thats annoying and I dont need people THAT much in my love life

I was just thinking about this the other day. This guy I use to talk to posted about a girlfriend ONCE back in March and still hasnt posted pics or mentioned her again. Then recently he changed his cover photo to a girl with her back turned. I wonder if thats her.

Maybe she's ugly?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:20am
"they don't know, they don't, they don't know, they don't, they don't know."

nobody i know on fb or social media does this....wait i lied...one girl will 

it's all for attention and mystery....bc they want people talking. 

i hate people who are too effusive on social media all the time. like i don't post my bday on any social media bc the people who care enough w/text me, call me. i don't need HBD [yall mother.vcukers can't even spell out the word] from fb "friends" and followers.  naaaahh..im good. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:24am
lol. I don't have my birthday on fb either.  I feel like the people who love me will remember

eta    not saying I'm that important that they will automatically remember, lol; but they will set their own reminders, note on calendar, or whatever they usually do to remind themselves of things.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 29 2014 at 11:03am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair