Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

posting pictures of who you are dating on social m

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: posting pictures of who you are dating on social m
    Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:19am

young people explain this to me

if you have to hide his face and/or never mention his name

why even post that you are seeing someone or post the date you are on?

is the guy married? famous? are you ashamed of him but still want people to know you go out?

I don't get the bishes will try him reason because well that will happen anyway....when he is out living life women can approach him

why are so many young women doing this and keeping their him, man, bae a secret

are they waiting for him to say I love you or call her his girlfriend?

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 29 2014 at 5:20am
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:54am
They want attention and they want people to think they are boo'd up. "Nobody wants someone who no one else wants" kind of mentality. They want people to think they are wanted.

It really grinds my gears when they will only show like the neck down or a body part (not phallic) and be like "don't worry about who this is" or "what's understood don't have to be explained". I had one friend post a blurry pic of dude's NECK and post some foolishness like the above statements. Then one friend posed with this dude she has been talking to for a while and posted "don't think they know" (CB and Aaliyah quote) and I was like, um.. yes we do. We all know you've been seeing him! People swear they are so elusive and private, but I'm like, your whole life is on display on Social Media.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:09am
Cause they're side bishes.....and his wife real girlfriend and/or baby momma would get pissed....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:15am
cant relate 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:34am
well… i just thought about it. i cant relate because i dont do social networks really… 

i cant say that if i had one i wouldnt do something like make a comment like, 'had a good time tonight on my date' 
whats wrong with that…? 

it should be like, 'john and i had a great time tonight..'?  to me thats a bit much… like why..? to let the world know that i was out with john..? to let any girl who may possibly be interested in john that he was with me tonight ho so back up, hes mine? 
if you dont name names it shouldnt be spoken of? 

i feel like you could look at it either way.. like, "damn she feels like she need to announce her specific date..? he obviously aint letting her know that shes the only one.." 

and what if shes talking to a few guys herself and just doesnt wanna throw out a name? 
i guess it depends on how serious it is though. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 6:44am
what?  people do this?  is this some sort of more fail trend from the new blacks?  wtf?
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:02am
It's an attention seeking fail, the same goes for ppl who make post talking about how their day was so bad and couldn't get any worse, but then when someone inquires about what happened, they don't want to talk about it. Or when ppl post their business and get mad when everybody knows it, and talks about it.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:04am

coco I see ladies post pictures of them kissing someone or being hugged up but you can't see his face with some weird caption like mind your business or out with him
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 7:27am
idk i feel like you dont need to talk about EVERY area of your life.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:24am
When I see those posts, I honestly assume HE doesn't know he's in this relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic