Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Posting Half Nekkid Pics on FB - What Say BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

wait, wait, wait, wait 

did the OP point of "very dark skinned" as though her friend was supposed to know that her "wif-ability" was already in question and she can't afford to further jeopardize it by being nude

call it reaching if you want but as a very dark skinned person I want to know what she meant and how skin color factored into nudity/wife worthiness or whatever else

Confused...If I recall correctly, you aren't a member of team dark butt...

don't let the flash fool you, I definitely am, no question

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:46pm

nala ... you blended her ass into her legs Cry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

This needs to be on the BHM homepage or at least the logo.LOL
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:25pm
She has a point though. Plenty of women who are seen as distasteful to some are seen as queens to someone else. Would I do that sh*t? Hell nah but I'm not gonna act like the woman who does is doomed to a life of loneliness and no man having. There's prim and proper conservative women who cant get a dude to breathe on them. I do think it's probably harder to get a relationship if you let it all hang out AND you're not a certain way though. Men are more forgiving if you're at least society's definition of bad. Also, non black girls get passes that black girls don't. There will be more shade if a black black girl does it a mixed breed or white girl. Sorry to keep bringing that up but that's probably what the OP meant and it is true!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:28pm
Nala is so goofy LOL
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

the op lowkey described 55% of bhm. i saw that.

jr.

LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:31am
Confused +Ermm +Sleepy @ the description 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:38am

Um not gonna show yall the actual picture, but a friend posted a picture of herself in a thong, and it looked like this:

and under the picture, she wrote, "Good Morning World. Ugh. Dont u hate it when u wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"
I was like . What da hell is wrong wit dis guh?

LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Um not gonna show yall the actual picture, but a friend posted a picture of herself in a thong, and it looked like this:

and under the picture, she wrote, "Good Morning World. Ugh. Dont u hate it when u wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"
I was like . What da hell is wrong wit dis guh?

LOL

LmfaoLOLLOLDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789