Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Texturizers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Post your texturizer results...Pretty Please :)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Post your texturizer results...Pretty Please :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
Mrs.Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post your texturizer results...Pretty Please :)
    Posted: Sep 07 2010 at 3:22pm
I'm having a hard time finding photos of texturizer or curly perm results on real people. Especially for us type 4's. So I was hoping to start a thread of just results. Please post photos of your results, hair type and which brand you are using. All types of brands are welcome (S-Curl, Carefree, Duke, Wave Nouveau or texlaxing)
Thank you in advance.   
Sponsored Links

Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2010 at 3:58pm
I've been textlaxing for a year. I had a major setback in August, but onward I march.

Actually, my hair is a bit longer. These pictures were taken in August and the beginning of September. I'm in dire need of a touchup, but I wrecked my hair removing the color (then turning around to textlax) and it's coming out. I've done two Aphogee 2 Step Treatments (spaced 6 weeks apart).

I use Silk Elements MegaSilk Mild Formula relaxer.  I believe I'm a 4a before textlaxing.

Edited by Lrigyttiw - Sep 21 2010 at 4:02pm
kristenshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristenshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2010 at 3:36pm
^ your hair is sooo pretty ! how long do you leave the relaxer on for ?
Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2010 at 1:11pm
Supposedly 5-7 minutes, but this last time, instead of doing two sections (front and back), I did it all at the same time, and paid the price for that stupid manuever. The back processed too long, and my hair came out on the left side and a little in the back middle. Luckily, with my hair being as curly and full, you can't really tell. I'm scared to touch the relaxer now, and I'm badly in need of a touch up. Sometimes I can get really bored with my hair, and I start doing things. What caused it to break was a couple a weeks before, I decided to remove the color from my hair. I don't even want to think about it. I think I'm just going to touch up my edges, but not the rest of my hair.
Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2010 at 7:31pm
pretty!!! Clap
MissprettiRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissprettiRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2010 at 7:49pm
this is pretty..
AfroBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2010 at 1:08pm

First texlax ever.  Loving it so far.  Now just learning which products will do what as far as styling goes Embarrassed

TexLax Day 3This is day three of my Texlax.  I cowashed the previous products out and styled this time with curls by donna marie.  Gives a fuller dryer look  although this product did not work for me at ALL prior to texlax.  It just sat on top of my 4a/4b hair and stayed puffy. I also cowashed because I had read on here about the potential for reversion....So far so good! no reversionClap
AfroBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2010 at 1:11pm
Sorry for the tiny pic.  Still learning my way around BHMOuch
TexLax Day 3Hope this on is a bit better
Cookiez189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookiez189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2010 at 7:53am
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE PICS!!!

AfroBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfroBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2010 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Cookiez189 Cookiez189 wrote:

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE PICS!!!

Thumbs UpI agree Cookiez189!  Especially since the whole texlaxing threads was one of the BEST things that I found!  I was so frustrated with my  type4 natural hair that I was about to try some CRAZY things until I found the texlax thread and saw the few examples which really encouraged me! 

So PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE post ladies Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic