BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Real Hair Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:41pm
Nice Thick Pretty hair CLC
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I just realized I wear weave so much that I don't have any pictures of my real hair that aren't at least two years old.

I need to change my life .

I FEEL you!  I don't see my hair very often, so when I took my weave out two weeks ago, I thought it was shoulder length.  I am cutting out the weave and what I thought was the hair the stylist uses to start braiding the hair was actually mine.

I am purposely trying to wear my own hair as long as possible, so I can actually get used to what my own hair looks like.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:43pm
thanks, bwom :)
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:10pm
Im a weaver too. I've been natural for a week, my hair appt is tomorrow so the timing of this thread was perfect for showing my nappy harr.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:23pm
nice to see you katrenia
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:24pm
I MISSED GGKISSES!! someone pm if she reposts is.. 

or gkisses-- pm it to me!!
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Look at Sly!Embarrassed

*hides hands behind back* CLC, lemme talk to you without Neka around. I gotta proposition for you.Evil Smile

LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:52am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

wait...what's behind your back? Confused
*puts down scissors* Don't worry bout it CLC. Just come on over and give CC a big ol BHM hug.Stern Smile
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Look at Sly!Embarrassed

*hides hands behind back* CLC, lemme talk to you without Neka around. I gotta proposition for you.Evil Smile

No need to hide, my love, she got Mixer now--we through
wassup lil mama Wink
Good, take your loss like a champ.Smile
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I just realized I wear weave so much that I don't have any pictures of my real hair that aren't at least two years old.

I need to change my life .

I FEEL you!  I don't see my hair very often, so when I took my weave out two weeks ago, I thought it was shoulder length.  I am cutting out the weave and what I thought was the hair the stylist uses to start braiding the hair was actually mine.

I am purposely trying to wear my own hair as long as possible, so I can actually get used to what my own hair looks like.

Just out of curiosity (you don't have to answer if you don't want to), they have stylists who know how to deal with African hair in Japan? I've always wondered how you got your hair done, if you did everything yourself...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
  Share Topic