Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Real Hair Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I love the look of locs but my need for continuous change wont let me do it.  LOL
THIS!! i lasted about 5-7 months and was like *snip snip* LOL
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Nice hair, Rumbera.

Hey Mixer !!! where you been ? gracias
Le invitamos.

I have been posting less and less ever since I moved up to Kansas City, Missouri. How's life been doing you?Smile

Todo entaya ... listo para navidad
Yeah...my Spanish is bad. I googled you're welcome.LOLI am going to pull a senorita BBpantalones and ask for a translation.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

I love the look of locs but my need for continuous change wont let me do it.  LOL

lol....Thank goodness for genielocs and silk dreads... now if i only had to patience to do them again.LOLCry
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:01pm

Yeah, neka's hair is beautiful. Plus I always think she wears a big smile because of that very picture. Big cheekbones look good on you.
thank you, mixer and LOL!! 

hmmm, i wonder how much i smile/laugh in a day... Geek
Le invitamos. I was being serious and I've told you that I always imagine you smiling before. I have been a sucker for big cheekbones as long as I can remember.Embarrassed
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:02pm

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

this is how my high top fade is growing out

I remember your big chop.  It looks so goodThumbs Up

And you and I have the exact same curl pattern.  I don't know what the hell I be looking at but I never see anyone with our curl pattern in photos.    Do you use castor oil to keep it moist?  Mine EATS everything.  Damn I need some weave with curls this tight so I can rock a big ass fro!!!
[/QUOTE]

It is some thursty hurr......I use water and  wave nouveau to wake it up and then I found this........which I love but I always need to put oil on after it so it won't be crunchy to define my curls

shoot paying all that money for curly weaves and never knew my real hair was curly LOL
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:02pm

I'm 3 years and some months in and you know I was saying the same thing for the longest time before I did it.

I still like change, but when I want it I style it different.  And if my money is right I color it. I put jewelry in it. I wrap it up. It's fun. Now that my hair is longer it's easier for me to style on my own and make it up as I go along. They are heavy too. lol When it's up it feels like a real crown.

I definitely grew to love them and they made me respect them. I had no idea I'd have this love affair with my locs prior to doing this but now it's all about them.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol i don't have my fade yet but i wouldn't show that anyways. 
right now i have lopsided small afro 

I'm looking for an old pic though 
Alright.Smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:05pm

lol....Thank goodness for genielocs and silk dreads... now if i only had to patience to do them again.LOLCry
right?! i'm wanting to do something protective. i'm thinking senegalese twists or the like. Smile

my hair could use a break. 

Le invitamos. I was being serious and I've told you that I always imagine you smiling before. I have been a sucker for big cheekbones as long as I can remember.Embarrassed
shush-- you make me blush Embarrassed  
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:07pm
Can yall wait still I get off work to post pics?? Like 8ish? I wanna see everything Cry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:11pm
GKISSES hair is gorgeous!!!! Not fair at all. How the hayell you gonna have big tiddays and super long, thick, lugzurious, black, shiny hair that can be put in a bun and still look like an over weight krispy creme donut. NO FAIR AT ALL. I missed the memo somewhere.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>