Let's share conditioner mixes - what are your mixes - and what are the benefits that you get from them?
Lately my cowash mix in the 32 oz of Mane and Tail conditioner bottle has been the following ingredients all mixed together:
1. VO 5 - Tea Therapy Calming Chamomille Tea (1/2 bottle)
2. VO 5 - Strawberry Milks Moisture (1/4 bottle)
3. A dash of olive oil/canola oil or coconut oil
4. Honey - half a bear bottle
5. Glycerin - a dash
6. Add water to fill to the top.
I like this mixtuer because it add extra slip to my weave hair, which keeps the frizzies at bay and keeps my weave hair soft and smooth all day. It also provides moisture to my natural hair underneath. I used the same condish mix when I was out of my weave and wearing a bun daily.