FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post pics of your Updos/Buns/Ponytails

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 2:18pm
yall ladies look good!  I cant wait!
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:58am
I know it's been a week but I've been working non-stop and I'm just to tired to upload here are my pictures. My hair isn't long enough to do much bunning so I use a hair piece most of the time.

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 6:29am
No problem, I often end up posting the day after or several days after in the hair of the day thread, so it's all good.

The multi shades of red on you look great and I like the versatility in the styles, you go girl.

Thanks for posting.   
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:25am
Here are some of them over the years in no order.
*I'll add my recent bun style later tonight*

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:45am
They look great I am yet to try the cinnabun, the pic with one is a reminder for me(If I've identified the bun correctly that is, either way I just need to do a big bun sometime.)

Berlinda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berlinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 9:31am

U ve lvly hair. Hw did u get tha simple pretty luk?
1TallGlassH20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1TallGlassH20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:15pm
I wore this bun last week on a stretched twist out.
I call it my Twisted messy bun :).... Dont judge at the amount of selfies I took that day... I was feeling cute Tongue

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:54pm
I'd be the last to judge.
And then if I did, I'd be a hypocrite.

That's a cute twisted messy bun, I like how the edge/base however I should call it, the hair that's held taut by the ponytail is twisted as well, like it was twisted into a ponytail.

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:08pm
Oooohh, luv all the color and variety! So cute!!
1TallGlassH20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1TallGlassH20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:12pm
Awwww why thank you! 
Its funny how a bad hair day can suddenly become a cute style. 
I was trying to be fancy with my twist out and it didn't work out at all.... So I threw it all up into a loose bun thinking maybe I could leave some of my bangs out in front. NOPE my hair had other plans, so I wrapped that last piece of my bangs around the base of the bun pinned it down & called it quits. Haha I give my hair all of the credit for that style. Big smile 

Im loving all of the up do ideas...I cant wait for playtime in the mirror later on this week!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>