Perfect Hair Collection

Post pics of your Updos/Buns/Ponytails

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post pics of your Updos/Buns/Ponytails
    Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:26pm
Post your pictures of your updos/buns/ponytails!!!

You can feel free to add descriptions but it's not mandatory, it's all about the "pitchas!" , the more pictures in one post the merrier.

Bring them on!!!!

I'll start(Warning, pic heavy!):

As you can tell by my pictures I can not do full on braid styles unless they're loose braids, but I don't have the patience for that as yet, plus I don't really trust anyone in my hair.
I did recently do one flat twist...literally, was trying to learn, it slightly sucked though, but who knows, I might be able to do a proper flat twist updo soon, so I will live through the braid/twist style pictures submitted here.

Semi-sleek pull through bun (I spritzed some water rubbed a little gel in my hands, distributed though my hair, then grabbed it, secured it, pulled it through for round two, but not too much(lol) ).

Rolled bun(Grabbed it, rolled it around, secured it.) on dried freshly moisturized hair).

Low pony on already dry hair.

Playful sleek meets dry high ponytail.

High puffed(or as stylists would say, teased,lol) out ponytail.

Asymmetrical messy roll and tuck bun(It was THE answer to my hair emergency that morning).
(Basically roll and tuck one side, hold it with one hand, roll and tuck the other side with other hand and add to the rest so the hand is free to grab a hair elastic, secure and then create bun whichever way you want.).

High and sleek, with messy bun(I didn't brush it, what I do is add water and then gel to my hair near the roots and smooth it in.
Then tie the ends together of anything that resembles a string, best option is silky material, like a ribbon or cut piece of stocking by the edge of my forehead, tighten it as I allow it to slide to the back, till it's tight enough as it would be with a scrunchy or hair elastic and secure it. I use a separate hair elastic for the bun. What this method does for me is create a sleeker look and more room to work with for the hair that's left out without needing a brush to achieve that(hands can only smooth so much...), there's more hair left out to play with basically than if I'd just secure it with a hair elastic.It also gives room to work with to slacken it up if it's too tight without ruining the style. The way I create my messy buns is by creating a wrap around bun, then messing it up and secure it once done.

Side pony on dry hair.

Spread out bun(kinda like a fan.Basically a pull through bun with dry and teased hair that's pulled through a bit more and spread out to shape it.) with two braids in the front secured to the back.

Tucked bun with sidebangs.

I don't fight reversion, I work with it,lol.
A messy low side bun on old reverting heat styled hair.

Two pull through buns(only wore this in the house so far though, but hey it's a style so... lol) on dry hair.

Small trip to memorylane 2009

Afropuffs.

Picked out ponytail with side bang secured with hair pins.

Dry picked out side ponytail with bangs.

Picked out ponytail with two twists in the front with a beret on top.

Sleek high ponytail with bangs.

High puff(faked the length till I made the length,LOL) with rose.

Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:03am
Sniff sniff my hair is still too short. Girl I dream about ponytails
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:33am
You'll be there before you know it.
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:17am
Right now, my hair isn't long enough to do this...Cry
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 2:13pm
I'll bite... Tomorrow my boring fake and real buns will be coming [LOL] [;)] !
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by mstinycurls mstinycurls wrote:

Right now, my hair isn't long enough to do this...Cry

You will
In the meantime.....
I've made a thread for the short(er) styles so you can flaunt your fabulous pictures over there!(I love seeing hair pictures, the more the merrier)!

Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

I'll bite... Tomorrow my boring fake and real buns will be coming !

Yayyyyy, today is tomorrow!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:47pm

Ritle- Skittle, most of these you prolly have seen, butt hey, here goes -
Disclaimer - some or most of my pixs will be huge.

Stacked bun/puff:

Messy Mommy Bun on Straight Hair:

Updo on straight hair:

Channelling Ms.Monae:

My Earthy look;

Simply Pretty Look:

That's All Folks!

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:42pm
I have no problem at all with huge hair pics.EVER

Love the up dos Luv-Duv, some I have seen but some I haven't, or haven't seen at this size probably. And the scarf styles are fabulous.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 12:13pm
I like to do vintage updos.

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:58pm
Yayy, I was about to say, "Show me!" and then the picture loaded, lol.

Looks fabulous Midna! totally pin-up on that picture.

Ironically I was thinking about bangs recently and then figured I could roll one instead of cutting.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>