BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Post partum update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 4.79  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:57am
And u prlly already answered this but did you have a natural or at home delivery?
Sponsored Links

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:10am
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

And u prlly already answered this but did you have a natural or at home delivery?

Hey purp, thank you for the kind words!
I had him at home in his room with 2 midwives and a doula. It was an awesome experience and I would go that route with another child. She promised me it wouldn't be as bad the 2nd time. I am so amazed by how well I healed down there. I forgot to mention I am still sore internally behind my clitoris though. I read from women on the babycenter.com that it didn't feel normal again for 5, 8 and even 12 months. So I am holding out hope, but I will probably have a pap smear in a few months anyway and I can tell my primary doc about it. Midwife did my 6 week check and said everything looked fine and felt normal up there. My mirror confirmed that my vag bounced back great!

So I was in labor for 22 hours and 25 minutes total. The pain was totally manageable. The only truly excruciating part was when his head crowned. CryCryCryAngryAngryOuchOuchCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadOuchOuch
But I am thinking I want another baby, my son is so precious and he smells so goodHeart
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:37am
Oh goodness we have the same robe! LOL! I cried and cried when I was first breast feeding it hurt sooo bad! Taking a hot shower and combing(yes with a comb) my breast helped. I even sent my husband out to get some powdered milk but I stuck to it for over a year. Then when I stopped, I missed it.

You three are so darn cute! LOL
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:47am
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Aww, him chubby cheeks! 

That's good everything is getting back to normal for you. Since you pump your breast milk into a bottle now do you freeze any of your milk?

I sure do, otherwise my fridge would be filled with bottles. My rule is no more than 4 bottles in the fridge at a time. Anything I pump after that gets frozen in 4 oz portions in my trusty medela breast milk storage bags. I have been taking fenugreek (a herb that stimulates lactation) since he was 5 weeks and I have more milk than I know what to do with.

Claudie I am on it with the prenatals! I have been taking them as a multivitamin for over 7 years now.Tongue
I had a freezer full of milk too and used fenugreek. Whenever I would sweat it smelled like maypole syrup lol
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

*reads first two paragraphs*

OH MY GAWDCryCryCry
I hope you continue to recover, and I reeeeally hope your nips and the baby get on the same page. 

*reads last paragraph and sees pictures*

OH MY GAWD YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTECryHeart
this.
he has dimples..Embarrassed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:41am
Hey did you two happen to get your robe from walmart? This thing is cheap, but it has lasted!! I bought it in the fall of 2011 and it is still holding up.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:42am
juicygyrl congrats on your baby girl, I forgot to say that!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:48am
lol

cute kid,

that expression on the smaller 10wks pic is priceless

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:11pm
Awwww its been 10 weeks already??? Man times flies!!!

Lol at you now wanting another baby!!!!! He's so adorable and yall have a beautiful family!!
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:11pm
Wow 10 weeks old! His features are starting to come in more and he looks like he took your facial features and daddy's skin colour and eyes. Genes are amazing and when you have a child you can never tell what you're gonna get! He's a beautiful boy...congrats to you and your hubby.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic