Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Post early childhood Sexual Harassment stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:20pm
Family really do some of the most frightening things.

I consider myself blessed that the only thing that sticks with me is me and my neighbor who was my age were outside playing, we were maybe 9 or 10 at the time, he told me his teanaged brother wanted to see me. I go in their apartment and he starts asking me to kiss him. I refuse over and over and luckily he was not a rapist ( or decided not to be one that day) so I left unharmed.
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:22pm
Sorry niecy...
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Niecy, how did you react to your mother's response? Do you think of her differently?

I was a bit hurt. IDK what type of response I expected but it sure wasn't the one she gave especially since I feel that my uncle being gay is not an excuse for what happened.

Hug
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:12am
It honestly helped to actually acknowledge this stuff happened. my mom used to always at her friend debbies house and i would rude my bike over there alot. One day i rode it over there and they had just left to the store so i was waiting outside. Debs son a little older than me and brother (my age) came outside and started bugging me as they always did, but this time when i talked crap back, her son pushed me off ny bike and into the bushes and said come on lets rape this bitch, they both grabbed me and i keot yelling fighting and screaming til they let me up, they were laughing saying they were just playing, but it scared me. My mom didnt do anything about it, she said something like "ain't nobody gon do bothing to you/son nobody want you", really annoyed and hurt me...ugh...
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:20am
Thats horrible Lonisha87 . Reading this thread brings up some repressed memories
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:49am
Awww you guys.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I have an uncle who's about 6 years older than me and when I was little I was almost like a sidekick to him going everywhere with him and following him around whenever I went to my grandmother's house. Sometimes I would sleep in his room with him since he had bunk beds. Sometimes at night time he'd get in bed with me and put the covers over us and make me jack him off. I honestly don't remember if things ever went any farther than that partly because I had to be around 5 when this would take place and also because I had kind of blocked it out of my memory until something similar that happened to one of my siblings brought the memories back up a couple of years ago. Anywho, the only person I've ever told about this was my ex and my mom who I told recently. My mom never really reacted except to say she didn't know what I wanted her to do since my uncle is gay now anyway SMDH. Unhappy</span>

Your mother was WRONG for responding like that. dag!

Sometime the MAIN people that should be protecting you/standing up for you .. don't give a darn. Your mother should call the cops and so should you -even today. No telling who else he is abusing.

Sorry but you have probably blocked out your childhoos memories because more stuff like that happened. Get into counseling.

These stories are horrible.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

It honestly helped to actually acknowledge this stuff happened. my mom used to always at her friend debbies house and i would rude my bike over there alot. One day i rode it over there and they had just left to the store so i was waiting outside. Debs son a little older than me and brother (my age) came outside and started bugging me as they always did, but this time when i talked crap back, her son pushed me off ny bike and into the bushes and said come on lets rape this bitch, they both grabbed me and i keot yelling fighting and screaming til they let me up, they were laughing saying they were just playing, but it scared me. My mom didnt do anything about it, she said something like "ain't nobody gon do bothing to you/son nobody want you", really annoyed and hurt me...ugh...

Another bad mother that did not give a DAMN about her own child. Wow!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:40am
Pedophile math teacher when I was 12. Was constantly touching me and doing so in front of the entire class, wasn't even hiding it. I was scared to react because I figured my parents would blame me for being disruptive at school. Another kid even told me that he was being inappropriate. I told him off at the end of the school year.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:46am
Old ass Italian man in the park where they played pétanque (that game where they throw metal balls on the ground, don't know how to say it in English). I was playing in the park and he whipped out his dicc and started stroking himself and haranguing me. Never said anything to my parents, the old fart was from a mafia family.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic