BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post early childhood Sexual Harassment stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post early childhood Sexual Harassment stories
    Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:26pm
This is a spinoff from CherryBlossoms's Thread

I will start first, I remember being clowned out for being flat as a board in middle school. So when I got my hair braided I was feeling extra pretty. So I stuffed my bra with toilet tissue. They were both pointing in opposite directions like they were cross-eyed boobs. Anyway when school let out I was walking home. This caramel colored low-rider type car was driving passed me. This older man in his mid 30's, caramel complexioned with a bald head, kept looking at me. He started to slow his car down to the pace of my footsteps. He asked me, " Do you have a friend?"
Me: (with my head held down like I was in trouble) No, I don't need any friends.

Him: Okay, then drove off.
I started to notice the same car driving beside me again.
Him: I want to be your friend, come on let me be your friend, Brown sugar.
Me: No that's okay.
Him: Well I can do this to you. ( He placed his index finger and middle finger on his mouth and formed the shape of a "V" with his hands. 

Even though I never seen anyone do that before, I knew exactly what he meant, "I thought to myself if I don't run this man will hop out the car and take me."

He kept looking around back and forth, side to side like he was watching out for someone.

While he was doing that, I bolted like Usain and ran to my house since it was just up the block. His car screeched as he made a fast right. 

My male neighbor came out of his house and asked me, " Hey are you okay?".
Me: with a fake smile yeah thanks.

I went into my home and started to cry, and took one of the tissues from my bra to wipe my tears. My sister was there and I told her what happened. She said, " What did he say? Did he really call you Brown Sugar? " She, then started to burst out in laughter. I didn't take too much offense to her since we were both kids but that ish freaked me out. 
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:41pm
I think this thread would bring up too many bad memories for people.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:52pm
Everyone has that nasty uncle. This uncle was not my real uncle but he was close to the family. He was hip and wore the lastest fashions. I was 15 at the time and I asked him to get me a beeper. He said sure and got me a nice neon one. I remember it like it was yesterday. He drove me to gun hill road and got me a green one. one the way back he started feeling on my 2 gumdrops. I was like dude my parents know you and you're married. In my mind I was like is this happening?? Like really? I kept pushing his hands away and he kept reaching for my gum drops. He just kept trying it until i got to my block.  I shut the door and never spoke to him again. He never came around the house either and I never told my parents. I was just shocked that he would try something like that. My mom told me he has like 20 kids all over the tri state area. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think this thread would bring up too many bad memories for people.

Didn't think it would bring up good ones. But some people haven't even talked to anyone about these stories. Sometimes they couldn't even talk to anyone about it. This is more of a let it out thread. I don't regret making this thread I think it is needed especially in the black community. IMHO were too quite about ish.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Everyone has that nasty uncle. This uncle was not my real uncle but he was close to the family. He was hip and wore the lastest fashions. I was 15 at the time and I asked him to get me a beeper. He said sure and got me a nice neon one. I remember it like it was yesterday. He drove me to gun hill road and got me a green one. one the way back he started feeling on my 2 gumdrops. I was like dude my parents know you and you're married. In my mind I was like is this happening?? Like really? I kept pushing his hands away and he kept reaching for my gum drops. He just kept trying it until i got to my block.  I shut the door and never spoke to him again. He never came around the house either and I never told my parents. I was just shocked that he would try something like that. My mom told me he has like 20 kids all over the tri state area. 

Man it took me almost 12 years to find out my "Uncle" wasn't my real uncle. Man I wish some parents would stop doing that ish.

Yup never told my parents either. Sometimes african parent just don't understand Hug
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:04pm
Remember getting followed by vans alot when I was little
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:10pm
I had on a striped rainbow tank top with shorts. It was a summer outfit. I jad my hair braided for the first time. I had to be like 12, anyways, my older cousin was there and by older i mean my moms age(they grew up together). My mom.kept showing everyone my.hair and when he got there he saw me in my outfit ans startinf making these.gross faces. Saying mmm mmm mmm, youre growing.you got a cute shape and being super inappropriate and my mom never did anything. Hated him ever since.

Was followed on.my way home.from a middle school halloween dance, i had cramps so i left early. (It was one of those dances that started immediately after school so.it was early and daytime. I was like 20 minutes from home when a guy in his car started going really slow behind.me, so i walked faster, then he started yelling come here, let me take.you.home get in the car. I say no and walk even faster. And he got out of his car and i was terrified at that point and froze and hes like.come here get in the car. And then i start yelling and cussing him out and a lady comes.out of her house down.the street and goes to her car. I dont think she heard or saw but he got back in his car and.drove off and got home as quick as i could, crying...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 10:56pm
I have an uncle who's about 6 years older than me and when I was little I was almost like a sidekick to him going everywhere with him and following him around whenever I went to my grandmother's house. Sometimes I would sleep in his room with him since he had bunk beds. Sometimes at night time he'd get in bed with me and put the covers over us and make me jack him off. I honestly don't remember if things ever went any farther than that partly because I had to be around 5 when this would take place and also because I had kind of blocked it out of my memory until something similar that happened to one of my siblings brought the memories back up a couple of years ago. Anywho, the only person I've ever told about this was my ex and my mom who I told recently. My mom never really reacted except to say she didn't know what I wanted her to do since my uncle is gay now anyway SMDH. Unhappy
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:01pm
Niecy, how did you react to your mother's response? Do you think of her differently?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Niecy, how did you react to your mother's response? Do you think of her differently?

I was a bit hurt. IDK what type of response I expected but it sure wasn't the one she gave especially since I feel that my uncle being gay is not an excuse for what happened.

Edited by niecy - May 07 2014 at 11:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>