Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Positive Pregnancy Tests In High Demand Craigslist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Positive Pregnancy Tests In High Demand Craigslist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 1:48pm
Damn, I literally just threw one away.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I need a ratchet side hustle

i aint gonna lie when i heard about guys buying used panties online i thought about it more than onceLOL
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:01pm
It could definitely work.  I know highly principled men (yes, in 2013) that will marry a woman who is pregnant for them.  The problem is, one desperate act will have to be followed by another, and another, and so on.  The woman would have to be prepared to do anything and everything to hold on to a man she knows never wanted her in the 1st place. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I need a ratchet side hustle

i aint gonna lie when i heard about guys buying used panties online i thought about it more than onceLOL

LOLLOLLOLDead
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:13pm
Tried to tell yall to get a P.O Box and sell  second hand socks and draws to these fet dudes but aint no body trying to hear all that.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:16pm
They were talking about this on the Rickey Smiley show today.  A guy suspected his girlfriend of doing this and they were telling the girl to take another test.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 5:32pm
can't you just make your own? nothing like a CList paper trail to get your caught. LOL

How to Make a Positive Pregnancy Test
  1. Buy a pregnancy test. Go with a simple one the doesn't have too much detail in the answers (one that has lines or a plus and minus). Stay away from the ones that say "positive" and "not positive".

2. 2
    Take the pregnancy test so it can't be used again.

3. 3
    Once the test is done and dry, open it. If it's a basic one, it should come open very easily. Just pull along the line on the side where it connects.

4. 4
    Take a small sticky label and draw a positive sign on it and cut it out so it'll fit in the little window and stick it in place. If you have a test that has the writing try using white out to cover up the "not" on not pregnant. But this can be tricky. the white out might not cover it up all the way and if you put too much on it will look very clearly covered up.

5. 5
    Take a q-tip and MOISTEN the end. Then gently rub it over the positive line or plus. This will make it faded which is how positive tests look. If the label is wet after that DO NOT wipe it clean! This will smudge it. Use the other end of the q-tip to roll over it.

6. 6
    Once the test looks good, close it back up and glue it together so it can't be opened again.

7. 7
    Finished.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 5:37pm

Its all fun and games till that man has you piss on that stick in front of him......like a POLOL
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 5:45pm
Lamp
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:01pm

Its all fun and games till that man has you piss on that stick in front of him......like a POLOL

yeah SOME men are smart lol.
I remember that lady who stole a baby to pass off as her own. Her husband had gone thru whole pregnancy believing she was really pregnant. I wondered how she pulled that off sleeping in same bed with him; didn't he notice she wasn't pregnant? doc visits? where was he?

She actually called him at work and told him she was going to hospital to have baby, and later showed up with a baby and he believed she'd just given birth. How dumb can you be? I just couldn't believe he could be so gullible and naive.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic