Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Do you feel like Kenya provoked Porsha? Did Porsha Go to far?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [46.30%]
24 [44.44%]
4 [7.41%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.85%]
You can not vote in this poll

Porsha drags Kenya was she justified

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Porsha drags Kenya was she justified
    Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:28pm
Come on bhm weigh in! Let me know what you think? Who was wrong in the situation?

Edited by AwesomeAries - Apr 21 2014 at 1:30pm
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:24pm
looks like most people feel porsha was wrong 
jillymayr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jillymayr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:31am
actually most people feel Kenya was wrong...#TeamPorsha was trending on twitter for over 48 hrs
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:41pm
Team Porsha
*Britches* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Britches* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:57pm
Anyone who puts their hands on someone else is trashy and disgusting, period. She needs to be fired.
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:49pm
I think the true offenders are the producers of the show, bravo, and Andy Cohen. They should have never allowed Kenya to use a blow horn period. Especially to speak to someone on the same couch as her. That is childish and disrespectful on so many levels in my opinion. 

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by *Britches* *Britches* wrote:

Anyone who puts their hands on someone else is trashy and disgusting, period. She needs to be fired.

So if someone runs up to you and knocks you upside your head you're just going to stand there? I don't condone violence but geez to say "Anyone who puts their hands on someone else is trashy and disgusting" is stupid. I had to fight all through middle school and none of the fights I started but I'll be damned if that makes me trashy or disgusting because I defended myself. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:23pm
I had to look it up on youtube to know what this was all aboutLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90s33AZVw3Y
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:39am
I don't think Porsha was wrong at all. It's only so much a person could take, & Kenya has a way of pinching a nerve with her smart mouth and she thinks she can just get away with it. Well not that time, she sure did get what she asked for.....I did feel sorry for her tho at the end of it all.

But she needs to zip that mouth sometimes....
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:41am
Might I add....Porsha a lil strong bish....hahaha

You see the way she pulled her tho!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair