Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Popular Youtuber Tre Melvin Reveals He's Bisexual
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Popular Youtuber Tre Melvin Reveals He's Bisexual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:43pm
all the comments on this page
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:44pm
Previous page..ya'll know what I mean.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

is this the guy with the multiple tongue rings that grinds in the mirror?

No that hip rolling twerking dude deny his gayness, I don't see how women can find that attractive. The dude in OP always looked sweet to me tho.
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

@the Hodge twins, you can see the whites in the lower part of their eyes, so I don't trust that. 

Don't know why, but this freaked me the hell out. And I screamed at the computer. LOLLOLConfused Sounds like some devil sh*t. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:11pm
Herpes and incest vibes? I can not! Dead
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Iowabred&fed Iowabred&fed wrote:

@the Hodge twins, you can see the whites in the lower part of their eyes, so I don't trust that. 

Don't know why, but this freaked me the hell out. And I screamed at the computer. LOLLOLConfused Sounds like some devil sh*t. 

Sometimes the whites of eyes showing below the pupils is a warning sign:

http://facesinthenews.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/stranger-danger-signs-of-a-violent-personality/

Face reading is very interesting to me.  I use it a lot at work b/c sometimes people just don't come out and tell you the truth.  Their lips say one thing, but their eyes say another. Wink

Floating irises are also known as sampaku. The whites are visible under the iris. This indicates an inner turbulence.

The whites visible above the irises may also indicate some dangerous elements within the personality. An explosive temper may be latent in this type and the nature very forceful. Caution is the operative word in this case. Charles Manson exhibited these eyes. Chinese face readers call them wolves eyes. Shocked

Edited by Nisha - Jan 02 2014 at 6:39pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:26pm
The Hodge twins annoy the heck out of me. They just seem like such meat heads and I don't like the way they talk. They do nothing for me. 
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Herpes and incest vibes? I can not! Dead

LOL

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:31pm
I could see them being violent.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Iowabred&fed Iowabred&fed wrote:

LoL 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System