Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope Benedict to resign at the end of the month
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pope Benedict to resign at the end of the month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:47pm
i didnt know pope's retired like that
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:10pm
The Popes Health and state of mind is very poor . The man is nearly blind . I never Praise a man with a Following Similar to God , but I wish him Well .
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:16pm
Something is going on behind the scene. Pope can't just resign, like the monarch. Strange not to even retire but to resign. Hmmm 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:39pm
Bye! No one is going to miss his cover up child sex abuse/rape self.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Looks like the new pope is african
the last one was suppose to be african wasnt he? i wonder why the push back on the plans. ah man..its about to go downConfused

I'm not too sure. This whole thing is so strange..
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:41pm
Oh goody, now all those cray crays mad that the world didn't end like the Mayans never said it was going to, have something new to theorize about.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The Popes Health and state of mind is very poor . The man is nearly blind . I never Praise a man with a Following Similar to God , but I wish him Well .

I saw the pope in Rome 2 summers ago.  Those italians were going crazy over him.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Being a pope, it's hard trying to protect all those pedophile priest. Just sayin.

my first thought.

my second? something big is about to go down and he wants to get out ahead of the  sh*tstorm

Yup. I coulda sworn I read somewhere that Vatican City sovereignty is being challenged or gonna be challenged since it was honourary but not....for real(?) legal?  If sovereignty is removed they can be sued...The city itself and it's priests separately for all these cases against them.  Their records n'sh*t can be legally subpoena'd.

don't quote me on that tho. 

Either way....IA....sh*t is about to hit the fan.  His Nazi ass prolly gone turn up dead soon.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:02pm
I saw Breaking News today . The vatican finally admitts to his heart problems .
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:02pm
to me the Pope is just a figure head the Vatican makes all the decisions.  His life will never be the same will he be secular? or what? they will probably take their Prada shoes backSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic