Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope Benedict to resign at the end of the month
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pope Benedict to resign at the end of the month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:05pm
Looks like the new pope is african
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:06pm
how you just gonna tell God "yo, i'm out?"

jr.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

how you just gonna tell God "yo, i'm out?"

jr.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Being a pope, it's hard trying to protect all those pedophile priest. Just sayin.
For real esp with that new HBO doc on how a priest molested all these little boys at a deaf school. He didnt touch any of the girls, just boys.

He even had the nerve to molest one at the kid's family member's funeral. Angry

The church was going to buy a tropical island for all the pedophiles to live on. They also had the nerve to say that the little boys may have liked getting sexually abused. That it was normal among a bunch of males together for long periods of time. That they were curious.

I hate the Catholic Church. The most corrupt instition on this planet.

w.t.f.

i really don't any respect for the catholic church. how they conducted themselves was horrible...i really have no words to express myself about it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

really? Big smile

its been centuries since the last one
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:23pm

this was supposed to be the one in post in the forst place
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

really? Big smile

its been centuries since the last one

Yes I think he is from Ghana
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:40pm
Last time around I think they were going to pick a man from Africa or South America but then went with that creep 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:46pm

Possible candidates for Pope: L-R, Cardinal Turkson, Cardinal Dolan and Cardinal Tagle. IMAGE
 Peter Turkson (Ghana, 64) is the top African candidate. Head of the Vatican justice and peace bureau, he is a spokesman for the Church's social conscience and backs world financial reform. He showed a video criticizing Muslims at a recent Vatican synod, raising doubts about how he sees Islam.

apparently there is also talk of a couple of frontrunners from Latin America. It would be good to have a Pope that supports liberation theology. Benedict thought it was BS. idk who the other 2 dudes are

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Feb 11 2013 at 12:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:54pm
The guy in the middle is the archbishop of New York.  The guy on the end is from the Philippines I think.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic