Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Poor? Walk through the Back Door!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 11:08am
7329884_f520
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I'm in agreement

Private owners in the front, council tenants via the side entrance

Like many UK buildings

Afro is this a common practice for both rentals and sales?
Interesting.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:19pm
i dont agree with the poor door but i dont feel like they should have all the perks the rich people have (pool access etc)
the wealthy people paying for the pool, the non wealthy folk arent
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:21pm
to me thats like having a lemonade stand where you give out small sample cups for free and larger cups to the paying customers.

why is it fair that the people who dont have money get the same size cup with ice and mint like the people who are paying for these things?

like, yall can go up to the same stand and speak with the stand owners but all tht extra...nah you aint paying for it

Edited by eanaj5 - Jul 24 2014 at 10:22pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 10:51pm
Fuc'ed up when you paying 1k a month in rent and still considered poor.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:56am
only a matter of time before the rich folks get bored with the pretentiousness and start entering through the poor entry cause all the cool kids are doing it. 

don't expect them to relinquish their privilege though. gotta have the best of both worlds. 

Edited by noneyons - Jul 25 2014 at 12:59am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:15am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I'm in agreement

Private owners in the front, council tenants via the side entrance

Like many UK buildings

Afro is this a common practice for both rentals and sales?
Interesting.
yes

Builders/developers can only get approval if a certain percentage of their building is for low income/social/affordable housing
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

only a matter of time before the rich folks get bored with the pretentiousness and start entering through the poor entry cause all the cool kids are doing it. 
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">don't expect them to relinquish their privilege though. gotta have the best of both worlds. </span>
that's assuming that the back access allows you access to the posh side right?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:32am
oh they'll find a way. even if it means they have to build a secret doorway through the lobby bookshelves accessible only via fingerprints and pupil scans or some sh*t. they'll find a way LOL

Edited by noneyons - Jul 25 2014 at 1:33am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:49am
i'll put my head on a block to say that there will no kind of connector betwixt the "poor" and "rich" buildings.   Even the safety exits will most likely not have you leaving thru the "rich" side...and vice versa.   That way...if you're "poor"...you have no reason to come in thru this door because you'd have no access to your apartment anyways.  IMO.  *shrugs* that's what i'd do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic