Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Poor? Walk through the Back Door!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

This is ridiculous I grew up on the upper west side and its always been a mix of different nationalities and incomes. The property owners are on some new and improved BS and if the city allows this to go on we might as well still be under the Bloomberg administration.

This is segregation, Theyre are steadily making it harder for people to survive in New York.
Sure is smh
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:38pm
so what happens if one does not use the back door? they use the front entrance.Confused   How would one knowif u live in full scale or half a scale? 

eff em  i pay taxes just like err one else im gonna use the front door and have the doorman open the door for me just like he does for your ass..
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:39pm
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Thank you for posting!

So this upscale well to do building is accepting govt funds for separate affordable housing, no access to the building's pools, gym, front door, etc. Sounds fine to me!Thumbs Up

Smh NYC is really showing its' ass when it comes to 'the poors' & minorities.

CC you are so very right. I think it's a fait accompli as we speak.
This is human nature. We see it everywhere.
It's maddening.
So there you have it folks. The super rich really are better than you.
Ain't that a bit*h?!?!
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

so what happens if one does not use the back door? they use the front entrance.Confused   How would one knowif u live in full scale or half a scale? 

eff em  i pay taxes just like err one else im gonna use the front door and have the doorman open the door for me just like he does for your ass..

Their way around it is that the low income units are in a separate part of the building.
So, I gather that even if you were to step through le grande entrance, you wouldn't be able to get to your humble abode.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:45pm
smfh
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:02pm
I thought in order to qualify for any government subsidy you cannot practice any anti discriminatory actions which, is what this is.

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:12pm
If rich people didn't want to mingle with poor folks they wouldn't live in a mixed community housing. BAN the poor door, and share the amenities to all.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:45pm
I get both sides.... still phucked up though

I always thought I was all grassroots and all of that until they started busing kids to my sons school.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:46pm
this is not really about the article itself but if I was struggling with children and lived in a place like New York or even California I would move to a place where the cost of living was considerably lower in comparison
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic