Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pool + sew in

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pool + sew in
    Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 11:36pm
How do you maintain your sew in during the summer for those of you who swim? What products do you use on your sew in when you go swimming? I love the pool and I wanted to start buying hair products for the summer Embarrassed

Edited by darkbarbie - Mar 19 2013 at 11:36pm
Sponsored Links

katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 12:24am
We have a saltwater pool and I swim a lot too.

I don't use anything special: I use normal shampoo and conditioner for the fake hair, which is usually products I'm just trying to use up. When I swim, I make sure to wear either a long braid or two pigtail braids, I never swim with my hair just "out". I wash the day I swim, but if I swim a lot in the week I hold off on the washing and just rinse my head really well in the shower until I do the whole wash routine, but I will put conditioner on the ends of the fake hair. I do the same with my leave out but use my staples that I use with my real hair. Because I have a saltwater I'm not too picky with the washing routine. If I swam in the ocean or chlorine I'd probably wash after each encounter.

I don't wear sew ins often, maybe once a year. Last summer was my family reunion and I wore a sew in and did swim a lot with the style, and this was all the things I did. hth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic