BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

police crash into parked car, arrest driver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: police crash into parked car, arrest driver
    Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:40pm
and press charges against the passenger'

Two Brooklyn cops sideswiped a parked SUV, then arrested a man sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, accusing him of damaging their car, a suit charges.

And the officers would have gotten away with their lie — had the whole bizarre drama not been caught by a security camera.

Robert Jackson, 31, told The Post his nightmare began when a police car heading the wrong way on one-way Watkins Street in Brownsville scraped against a parked Ford Explorer, which belongs to his girlfriend.
Jackson, a maintenance worker, said he was sitting in the legally parked car outside of his apartment when the accident happened. He got out of the vehicle and walked up to the officers.

“I was smiling, like, ‘How’d you run into me?’ ” he recalled. “Then the cop said, ‘Dude, you ran into me.’ ”

“I just wanted them to fix the damage and apologize, but it didn’t turn out that way,” Jackson said. “They were trying to cover it up.”
At that point, things got even more surreal.

The two cops checked the block for surveillance cameras before arresting him for destruction of city property, according to the lawsuit filed by Jackson in Brooklyn Supreme Court.

“When they thought no cameras were on. I saw their gloves go on, and that’s when I was arrested,” Jackson said.

But fortunately for Jackson, the officers, Christopher Oliver and Shazad Shigri, missed one camera on the home of one of his neighbors, Jackson said.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/21/cops-hit-my-car-then-arrested-me-to-cover-it-up-suit/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Edited by afrokock - Feb 21 2014 at 3:40pm
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:42pm
smh
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:42pm
I hope he sues the sht out of them and they get arrested.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:43pm
Oh hell nawl lawsuit
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:47pm
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:48pm
Two Brooklyn cops sideswiped a parked SUV, then arrested a man sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, accusing him of damaging their car, a suit charges. Confused

Fcked up on so many levels. Shady crooked cops got caught this time. Thank God they didn't shoot him for "resisting arrest".

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:50pm
wow
Quote Officers Christopher Oliver and Shazad Shigri

so they just went back to work like nothing?  hell naw.  they need to be in jail.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:50pm
meh. they'll be suspended with pay, pending investigation, and return to their jobs w/ nothing on their records 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

Two Brooklyn cops sideswiped a parked SUV, then arrested a man sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, accusing him of damaging their car, a suit charges. Confused

Fcked up on so many levels. Shady crooked cops got caught this time. Thank God they didn't shoot him for "resisting arrest".

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:51pm
Good thing they didn't sprinkle some crack in the car afterwards
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style