Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Po ol' Feminist w/4 kids and 3 BD/tired of critism
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Po ol' Feminist w/4 kids and 3 BD/tired of critism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:47pm
Did anyone ask : How she gon help the community she can't even help herself?

Im not asking the question just asking if the obvious question was asked......
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:55pm
Oh, you know someone wanted to ask, someone always does. But in light of the fact that she is helping the community, they couldn't think of a way to phrase it without looking like an ass and/or remedial.

They are still thinking though, hard. I can hear the squeaking. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

are you being serious right now?  maybe you should save her.

This poor innocent lady deserves less shaming and more encouragement from her peers .... not from other men.

yes, i encourage the bish to stop having kids.

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCry

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

LOL Hittin on me boo? Embarrassed

Its cause I use rubbers boo and I think I met my white girl though. I'm about to have some babies with 3b and 3c hair. Woooweeee. And you know I look finer than Idris and all those hollywood nuccas. LOL

Get them wavy patterns and silky textures for the Jackson family bruh! Live the dream...

LOLLOLLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

In these 12+ pages, has anyone vilified the fathers of her children for not providing for them financially?

I have in my head, but I was trying to think of a  way to phrase it w/out...  LOL
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:40pm
y'all gone shame this poor young lady.. who can't seem to turn down men who ask to hit it raw.. into child number 6

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 19 2013 at 7:41pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:00pm

Inspired by her experiences as a single working mother living in a marginalized community, Tanya Fields founded the BLK ProjeK in 2009 as a response to sexist institutional policies, structurally reinforced cycles of poverty, and harsh inequities in wealth and access to capital that result in far too many women being unable to rise out of poverty and sustain their families. The group was nominated for a 2011 Union Square Award and Tanya has the honor of being a  Green for All Fellows, through which she connects with a national cohort of environmental justice change agents. With a Bachelor’s in Political Science from Baruch College, and a talent for public speaking, blogging and singing,Tanya has become a sought after speaker.  She provided a widely praised keynote speech at the 2012 Just Food conference, and served as a plenary panelist for the 2011 conference of the Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group. Previous to the BLK ProjeK, Tanya worked with several high profile environmental organizations located in the South Bronx - Mothers on the Move, Sustainable South Bronx and the Majora Carter Group.  Tanya built upon the network, skills, resources and knowledge she gained through those experiences to create the BLK ProjeK.

She is a reputed and rising public speaker and educator. She has spoken, conducted workshops and participated on panels at Just Food Annual Conference, NOFA NY Winter Conference, Manhattanville College, Kingsboro College, Brooklyn Food Coalition, NEWSAWG and others.  

She currently writes a twice monthly column on food and food justice for EBONY.com and contributed a chapter for the book "The Next Eco-Warriors" by Emily Hunter

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

y'all gone shame this poor young lady.. who can't seem to turn down men who ask to hit it raw.. into child number 6

Please. You know she pokin holes in them condoms. Black men ain't sleeping with random women and leaving babies all over the place on purpose.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:02pm
It's nice that she is stepping up and helping her community...but you gotta take care of home first tho.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:08pm
It always amazes me how someone can be so smart...but at the same time so challenged.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
  Share Topic