Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Plucking=Dark Spots but need to get rid of hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plucking=Dark Spots but need to get rid of hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plucking=Dark Spots but need to get rid of hair
    Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 7:06am
A couple of years ago I had this one hair on my neck its like a fine long hair. So I shaved it, not knowing it would grow back course and BLACK. So that one hair I kept shaving, then I notice I had a couple of stray hairs and why not shave them too. So I shaved my neck. Not knowing this would cause course little pricky hairs to grow on my neck. I started to pluck it because, I like how plucking gets the hair from the roots. After shaving and plucking, I've gotten more hair than I started with and my neck has dark spots, its embarrassing. My question to you all is what can I do to have hair from growing on my neck, because the only reason I pluck is to get rid of the hairs, but I end up getting ingrown hairs which results in dark spots. I was thinking waxing but, I figure what will I do when Im not able to always afford that...Ouch
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 7:07am
Oh and I started plucking some stray hairs on my chin now their turning into black course short hairs, mehn I hate that.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:29am
Start exfoliating your neck and waxing or maybe veet could be a good option. You can make your own wax and wax your neck yourself. It is called sugaring. You can google it to get the recipe and start doing it. Cheap to make:) There is no way to keep the hair from growing back, it is unfortunate no one told you not to shave your neck..you should have just used scissors to cut that long stray hair ...when you pluck or shave they grow back in multiples. I get chin hair too..but I've only plucked..you could sugar wax your chin as well. But to get rid of the dark spots, just start exfoliating using sea salt or sugar mixed with some lemon juice. Also, you can make a toner out of Apple Cider Vinegar and distilled water as a toner to help keep your neck from getting ingrown hairs. Good luck

Edited by khivey - Jun 10 2013 at 8:30am
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 1:51pm
laser
book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:04pm
I agree with laser
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Start exfoliating your neck and waxing or maybe veet could be a good option. You can make your own wax and wax your neck yourself. It is called sugaring. You can google it to get the recipe and start doing it. Cheap to make:) There is no way to keep the hair from growing back, it is unfortunate no one told you not to shave your neck..you should have just used scissors to cut that long stray hair ...when you pluck or shave they grow back in multiples. I get chin hair too..but I've only plucked..you could sugar wax your chin as well. But to get rid of the dark spots, just start exfoliating using sea salt or sugar mixed with some lemon juice. Also, you can make a toner out of Apple Cider Vinegar and distilled water as a toner to help keep your neck from getting ingrown hairs. Good luck
Thank you very much, the toner thing is very brilliant, instead if buying Tend Skin to get rid of ingrown hairs wow! And I should use those veet wax strips for neck you just lit the dim light bulb in my head. Thank you so much ClapSmile
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:06pm
You're welcome:) Good luck!
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:42pm
Shocked
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:27pm
Def exfoliate... I speak from experience Wink
NaturallyCreole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturallyCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:47pm
I definitely agree with laser treatment to fade dark spots
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>