Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPls Help....

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pls Help....
    Posted: Oct 28 2010 at 11:15am
My 4 year old daughter hair won't grow around the sides and in the very back of her head for nothing......and her hair texture is very dry, right now I wash her hair with just 4 me shampoo & conditioner for kids, sometimes I put pink lotion product in her hair, & grease her scalp with a B&B product, I use black rubberbands to put in ponytails although I try not to loop them in so tight. I wanted to know if anyone knew a remedy so I could get her hair to start growing, and to give it a little shine.  I've used so many growth products I can't even begin to name...Dead. Does anyone know of some kind of grease, shampoo, anything that will help her hair to grow and give it sheen. Thank you for taking time out to read & reply. Smile
Sponsored Links

dashi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2010 at 1:31pm
Cut out on the pink lotion and grease, basically any product with petroleum or mineral oil is going to be drying to your daughter's hair. I would also urge you to read on the challenge for children in this section as mothers elaborate on regimen for thier daughters.
cochrangirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2010 at 1:03pm

I like Motions Weightless Clear Hairdressing for an everyday moisturizer and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner.  I would suggest doing a co-wash because shampoos can be very drying.   Good job on making sure the rubberbands aren't too tight.  Have you tried having them sleep on satin pillowcases?

onefelicia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2010 at 11:11am
Use Vitamin E oil (in the capsules unless you can find it pure) and castor oil.  Also find a way to style her hair with no rubberbands.  I know you might not like the way it looks, but it will be good for her sides.  For my natural hair I have been using scurl activator moisturizer and I love how it keeps my hair moisturized.  GOOD LUCK!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic