Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

"Please Shut Up About Iggy Azalea"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I place the blame on the current state of female hip-hop, the forever growing resistance for music taste to evolve and us, the consumers.

Bruh

The nuts that squirted him should be embarrassed

Cry
Lawd...It's Saturday and I'm not readin all that sh*t
Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 6:31pm
TBH...Iggy is not a concern of mine, but her stans need to stfu. The garbage in the hip hop industry is really starting to stink and she just adds to the odor. I miss real raw hip hop...I'm tired of all this fluff.

Edited by HunnyB - Aug 09 2014 at 6:32pm
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 6:31pm
she'll disappear. When they force artists to have a major hit like this they can rarely follow up with another good song. Their biggest gaffe with her was making her song too big. No whatever song she comes up with after Fancy will always be compared to Fancy and wont be as big. Take Psy for example, he made the mega-hit Gangnam Style and has failed every since. Souljah boy (hate to bring him up) but he made the hit Crank dat and wasnt able to make another hit after that.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:06pm
I thought that white chick from cali was expected to be the next big thang. She was twerkin and even had ppl consign her usage of n! .
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:27pm
I don't know who she is...
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:29pm
She's not exempt from criticism because she's white, coon...I mean sir. 

I would argue she's popular solely because she is a white woman....her privilege coupled with ni**as embarrassing obsession with white women with store bought black women bodies is why she is popular. That's it. 

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:51pm
Wasn't gonna read all that in defense of Ikky. But he looks like he could join the female rap industry. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 4:10pm
Out of all the issues that black people can bring awareness to and fight for....... this is the battle he chose? 

SMH.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Which brings me to my next point: if it was okay for Nicki to leave hip-hop and take a quick visit to pop... why are we so mad that Iggy Azalea has done the same? I hope her being white isn't the only real cause for it.

Coon level 5000. There are truly levels to this shi.t.

I actual heard tap dancing and saw white gloves doing Jazz Hands when I read that quote.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I thought that white chick from cali was expected to be the next big thang. She was twerkin and even had ppl consign her usage of n! .

Kreshawn or however its spelled. Yeah she made "one big room full of bad bitches" or something like that. She wasn't great either. I consider iggy in the same realm as rashida, Trinidad James or diamond from crime mob. Not nicki or anyone I'd consider passionate about the craft.

I just remembered Kreyshawn song is "Gucci Gucci"

Edited by creole booty - Aug 10 2014 at 4:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic