Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Types
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help me figure out hait type pics included
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Please help me figure out hait type pics included

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
fawnbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fawnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me figure out hait type pics included
    Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:51am
i  did my big chop bald 1st of feb this year my hair has been washed with water and air dried, also if you know could you help me figure out whether its fine kinky etcccc and what the porosity is thanks in advance im clueless. also does my hair look like it has bald patches?????????????????

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:41am
I dont see any bald patches. It looks like 4c hair but you can verify this in that Max Hydration thread in the natural hair section and ask Pinkecube.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 3:53pm
those are not bald patches, they are the spaces in between your hair. clumping curls reveals the spaces inbetween, even more so if you have less dense hair. Your hair looks average density, don't fear that ur scalp is showing.

The pictures were blurry so i right clicked view image to get a good look of the full size. To me from what i can see, it looks like you have majority 4a hair, with some 4b and a few 4cs as you move toward your edges. 4c generally looks super compact and the ringlets will not clump that size with out product(and maximum hydration). when your hair gets longer and u start using product, those 4as will then form even larger clumps

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_page1.html

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 16 2014 at 3:56pm
fawnbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fawnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:07am
Hey pinkecube thank you very much for your input and thx for the info on maximum hydration much appreciated 
fawnbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fawnbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:08am
Thx for your input
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:22am
no problem glad i could helpSmile

by the way, make sure look through the post because there are testimony pictures throughout, including mine.

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 17 2014 at 10:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply