Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Indian Hair Company
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please continue to pressure the DOJ for Trayvon .
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Please continue to pressure the DOJ for Trayvon .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:05pm
This man has no morals and no heart. You'd think that after everything that happened, he'd lay off the heavy artillery for a while but no... I guess in his mind, he didn't even kill a human being. For him to be in a gun manufacture grinning wide like that... I weep for Trayvon and his parents. To have that in your face after all that they went through is the ultimate slap in the face.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by smgreene67 smgreene67 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by smgreene67 smgreene67 wrote:

Unfortunately, the likelihood of DOJ pursuing any Hate Crime or Civil Rights violation charges against him is very low.  Bringing cases like these are difficult and extremely hard to prove.  Under the law, you have to have evidence of Zimmerman intent to kill, harm etc Trayvon because of his race. When I looked at the evidence, there was really nothing out there to prove this.  The criminal system is really set up to protect the criminal defendant and not so much the vic.  
I pray you are wrong . I think the DOJ can bring a case against zimmerman based on the evidence . Simply awful way to loose a child no matter what happens, while the evil dog lives his life .

I used to work at the DOJ and have friends who work there now; I wish that I was also.
OK . Cry
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

In the meantime, while Zimmerman poses for a picture smiling, we continue to kill each other, and our children kill out of boredom

I have zero faith in the black community

/

you nigguhs need to stop with this retarded parallel

Lol ok. whatever helps y'all sleep better at night

...............*whistles*

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:34pm
Well, the comparison doesn't really fit this thread. The Black community didn't have a thing to do with Zimmerman deciding to shoot and kill a child in cold blood or the local police force not charging him with murder, or the shoddy prosecution. The Black community did come together to get Zimmerman charged in the first place.

I hope he takes himself out with a gun pronto.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:56pm

In the meantime, while Zimmerman poses for a picture smiling, we continue to kill each other, and our children kill out of boredom

/

Do you base your op on media reports ? White kids take out the entire family or school . We have a generation problem due to poor parenting etc . Our children are doctors and lawyers now . Something you never saw in the 60 's . Young people of all races are killing . Trayvon has nothing to do with any of that. Please try to raise up your people instead of gving up . I hope you sign the DOJ Petition to help Trayon parents .
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Can somebody kill him already?

This.

I don't believe in asking the devil for justice especially when he denied it the first go round.
I'm sure the media allows photos of this beast to surface once in awhile just to fucc with us and add salt to the wound.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:59am
he just loves staying in the news and knows how much it infuriates the black community..

I will just leave it in GOD'S HANDS...in due time..in due time zimmerman's fate will be here sooner than u know it..

those kids who killed that poor australian guy said they did it cause they were bored, well too bad they weren;t in fla using that boredom on zimmerman and to switch up the scenario...the kids be hispanic, not black...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 23 2013 at 3:28am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Can somebody kill him already?

right?  All these gangsters we got running around terrorizing folks and he still walking around. smh. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:12am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

/

you nigguhs need to stop with this retarded parallel

Lol ok. whatever helps y'all sleep better at night

...............*whistles*

You ain't got no damn sense.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:16am
He got the nerve to be smiling in the pics...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>