Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modupe23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modupe23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:42am
you are very lucky its nor shacos hair from ali express there hair is the worst ever , so terrible it shed so bad . i told the supplier and he said i should un install the hair and send it back an dhe will give me a refund. most times these companies do not refund you when they promise to. here are a copy of pictures of how bad the hair sheds i will upload a video soon, i should have known better all that comes cheap will be cheap in quality 

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/919704

please i do not want any one else to all prey to them there hair is fake and its not human hair as soon as i figure out how to upload pictures i will upload them 
Sponsored Links

modupe23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modupe23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:48am
sorry for the many typos i am very sleepy but i just felt i had to let people know about how terrible sharcos hair is i sell hair from indian and i buy directly from the supplier but the hair is too costly and i cant afford to buy for myself everything. i have some hair from india but it is only for special occasions i was looking for an everyday hair and  my friend told me about ali express and i decided to check it since its not everytime i can afford expensive hair mostly because i dye my hair and i cant be dyeing real expensive virgin. bought  from ali express 3 times shacos hair is by far the worst this is a link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/919704. 

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:57am
Im sorry if this sound *&%^$#@Eed up, but I'm starting to have no sympathy for people still ordering off of ali/insta/facebook

All the horror stories, some ppl get effed up hair and still keep going back. All it took was one bad order for me. At this point you if you can't afford the good good stay at the bss, quality seems better there anyway
Chocolatey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chocolatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:01am
That sounds similar to my experience with All About My Hair (AAMH), also based in Chicago. I wonder if it's the same chick opening under different names. The transaction was crap from start to finish, and the hair was worse than crap--it was shorter than ordered, dirty upon arrival, and matted into dreads over the course of a few days. I stepped out of the weave game for years because of that experience.

Now, I'm taking my chances with Chinese resellers; it's closer to the source than what we're getting with these rather unskillful, smaller AVs. By the time hair gets to an American reseller, it has probably been resold and manipulated three or four times: from auction to large distributor to smaller reseller to the chick working out of her basement, lol. Each vendor who touches the hair may be doing something different to it until you end up with this ratty crap AVs are pushing out to the public.   
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:41am
@ Haitian diva- I have good hair that I have bought from alibaba and aliexpress before all the hype made these vendors not care about sending out quality hair. I also have bought hair from a reliable source from bum and the hair is beautiful 1 year later. I tried to give some young ladies herein Chiraq (Chicago) a chance and this is how it turned out. Don't want sympathy from anyone. I am just want ng others that may not have the access to try other companies that are better or the best to just save their coins and get the best, not waste their money. I promise I will get my money back. That's my word.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:46pm
OP....big redflags...store is on instagram and has 2 website. I hope u get back ur money
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:26pm
I agree with the majority of what has already been said, but I do want to add that it's always a gamble when you purchase from anyone. That is why if I can't pay with PayPal or a credit card, I'm not doing it, especially when it comes to a new company. It's nothing wrong with trying out new businesses because everybody had to start from somewhere, but I think the effort it looks like has been put into the business actually matters and if they don't have a website, or a crappy website, I'll pass. I know if you can't even invest in making your business professional, then it's highly unlikely you invested in finding quality hair to sell either. But that's just my take on it. Hope you get your money back, OP. Sorry you had such a bad experience. 
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:25pm
Whoever the owner is , is lucky you didnt track her down and pay her ass a visit.
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:23pm
@Brjasuga51 - i only found out that she had 2 sites after i paid on paypal. i ordered on Bombshell extensions. the receipt  on paypal  said  Dollhouse extensions . That's how I found out. The sites don't look crappy, but she changed the contact us page. I still had her number and email. On the other site, she listed a different Telephone # and pretended to  be the main company trying to assist me when i contacted her.  just a huge mess and you all are right. I will stick with what i know and let these broke heffas stay broke. I have access to good vendors. experimenting with Av's that are not reputable longstanding , and professionals is over!!!! i will experiment with Aliexpress  - I still know at least 2 okay vendors on there!
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:43am
It's sad that some girls will go to extreme lengths just to make a quick dollar.  Always wanna complain about how the black community never uplifts each other, but how can we if people always scamming & getting over on people?

It's so much easier to just do the right thing.  How do these girls keep up with their lies and scams? Smh, seems like hard work.

Smh.  Sorry you went through that OP.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>