Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions
    Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:36pm
They are on instagram @bombshell extensions and @ dollhouse extensions!! They are the same company!! I purchased a package deal of 14,16, and 18 inches of "Brazilian bodywave" with a closure (12 inches) on sale for prom season. I purchased 3/19. When I purchased fro the bombshell website, the PayPal receipt was from the dollhouse site. The seller lied about shipping and said it was shipped 3/23. I never got tracking, she lied until she just stopped answering her email and text line. Then the contact number was changed to a Chicago number. I contacted it and they assured that that wasa small company under theirs and they would resolve...Guess what? Same sh*t!! I opened a dispute through PayPal and then they sent the package 4/1. I received it 4/4 with a 12,14, and 16 inch no closure, no packaging except USPS and no labels!The hair was tangled and shedding in the bundles, has a chemical smell, and looks dyed to a natural brown. And it either has dandruff or crumbs in the bundles and a few nits!It is such poor quality.I reopened my disputed for a damn refund and will inform everyone of this so no one makes the same mistake I have! My hair from one of my hair sisters on bhm is waaaaaaay better quality, reusable, and a year old!! This is by far the worst hair and worst customer service I ever experienced, and I have purchased hair for years on aliexpress! Ladies be careful. Its a shame we can't truly support some of our own small businesses with out a scam factor. Smdh.
Sponsored Links

LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:42pm
Wow that's effed up. You had to wait AND the hair was crap. smh, I heard these instagram sellers are no good.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:24pm

Awful . I hope you win the dispute . Paypal should hire me to check the hair . smh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:37pm
Thanks ladies! Do you know this bipolar heffa is trying to pretend now these are to separate companies? This is after she answered me through texts on Bombshell extensions to check the email from Dollhouse extensions! Lmao!! I think I will have no problem with this! First, I still don't have my closure, second, the hair is crap. Either way I did not get what I paid for.
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:03pm
lmao!! She must think you're stupid now..hope you get your $$ back!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:27pm
Never buy from a Instagram/FB hair site, anyone halfway serious about their company will at least open a website.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:55pm
She had 2 websites! And was still full of mess on both of them. The websites made me more willing to purchase. And PayPal didn't hurt either.. I am pretty sure that will get money back if for no other reason. But you are right. Instagram is such a gamble!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:58pm
She had 2 websites! And was still full of mess on both of them. The websites made me more willing to purchase. And PayPal didn't hurt either.. I am pretty sure that will get money back if for no other reason. But you are right. Instagram is such a gamble!
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:18pm
There are some good vendors that just deal with email and PayPal. Companies that rip people off will deal with carma. Can not do folk wrong and think it won't happen to them.
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:19pm
I ordered from top quality and after 2nd. Order...hair was like a bird nest. I got my money back through pay pal
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>