BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Plastic Surgery Before and Afters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

rihanna's bridge & tip tweak took her from pretty to gorgeous/stunning/sexy.

Yes. I'd get a nose job if I was GUARANTEED good results. I don't mind my broad nose, just wish it didn't expand so much when I smile cus I have a very big smile. And it being lighter than my face doesn't help either.

if you research your doctor throughly you should be
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:41pm

Yes. I'd get a nose job if I was GUARANTEED good results. I don't mind my broad nose, just wish it didn't expand so much when I smile cus I have a very big smile. And it being lighter than my face doesn't help either.

Way too much risk. Im one of those people that thinks in their head 'nooo, dont mess up your face!!!' when a person has surgery but i am happy when they are happy with the resultsStar.

if it comes out messed up, im like 'u go gurl! You like it, right? Glad that ya like it!'Smile... but thinking, ya shouldnt have had it done in the first place.Ermm 

I'd honestly rather die that pay someone to eff around with my face. I see too much obvious plastic surgery on the average day to take the risk. I remember seeing the actress Denise Richards face to face. I was sitting next to her in the green room of a VH1 Divas awards show and I was horrified that someone who is so pretty on tv had an obvious & messed up nose job in personOuchCryOuch
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

These women are beautiful before and after. 

You're sweet
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:09pm
woooow. As a plastic surgeon they should know their limits, what they really can and can't do and not mess up a celebrity known for their face

Celebs should out their doc every time they jack up a face
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

if you research your doctor throughly you should be

Yes, I'm gonna start looking into ethnic rhinoplasty more. All the ones I've seen look horrible tho. Or off.
 Ouch

Way too much risk. Im one of those people that thinks in their head 'nooo, dont mess up your face!!!' when a person has surgery but i am happy when they are happy with the resultsStar.

if it comes out messed up, im like 'u go gurl! You like it, right? Glad that ya like it!'Smile... but thinking, ya shouldnt have had it done in the first place.Ermm 

I'd honestly rather die that pay someone to eff around with my face. I see too much obvious plastic surgery on the average day to take the risk. I remember seeing the actress Denise Richards face to face. I was sitting next to her in the green room of a VH1 Divas awards show and I was horrified that someone who is so pretty on tv had an obvious & messed up nose job in personOuchCryOuch

Yes, a botched job is always my worry, since I don't dislike my nose, just don't like how much it expands when I smile (in pictures). You can't hide bad facial plastic surgery. Ouch
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:27pm
can you just smile smaller?LOL
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:29pm
LOL! I can't help it. I smile so big my eyes look shut. Embarrassed

I've been trying to control it lately for pictures lol!

Edited by MizzAmirah - May 27 2014 at 10:30pm
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:56pm
This is not cute....If I can see your illiac crest, you are too skinny
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:58pm
iggy looks like a post op transexual. people need to calm down with the plastic surgery and attempts to try to achieve the photoshop look in real life is no bueno

Edited by keepgrowing - May 27 2014 at 11:01pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:01pm
ew whats going on in her pelvis area?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>