BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Plastic Surgery Before and Afters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Iggy Azalea?

No to whatever this is
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:28pm
If youve ever worked in the entertainment industry or been in the NYC/LA moneyed circles, you know that most women that aspire for showbiz or that aspire to marry well get their first surgeries at 16. It is no secret. They get it done as soon as the doctors give the ok that they hae pretty much stopped growing. By the time that you take your senior photo, you have already been tweaked surgically, even if it is just the tip & bridge work which are the most subtle and most flattering nose jobs that make you look more attractive without transforming you.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I wonder if Willow will get her ears pinned back. 
Dead

And Iggy's body Thumbs Down Just because you're thin doesn't mean you shouldn't work out.  
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:06pm
Mr. George Benson:

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:29pm
Now Mr. Benson giving me little Richard vibes with that nose job, mustache and foundation

Edited by mzsophisticated - May 27 2014 at 7:29pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:34pm
dayum i thought that was Tito Jackson in that last pic...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:35pm
With the iggy photo...Where is the B4 photo? I saw some photo of her on twitter without her lace wig and without makeup, but I dont know if it was pre-surgery or if she has had facial work done.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

dayum i thought that was Tito Jackson in that last pic...

Yeah, he looks like a Jackson. Its sad because he was really handsome back in the 1980s arounf the Give Me the Night era. He is old and eccentric now. I cant diss him though b/c I love him. My brother and his wife are friends with them and he has frequent house parties that are like jam sessions and I die inside when I hear the stories b/c I would probably faint if i was in his house and he was singingLOLLOLLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:39pm
Bridge & Tip modification:

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 27 2014 at 7:40pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:43pm
It is called a bridge.  That is what Rihanna (Sp) had done.  She barely had a bridge in her before photos.  Same with Alicia keys.  a more defined bridge and her nostrils were reduced.  Easy to see what each person had done.  Not rocket science but denial runs deep.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>